No announcement yet.

Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi can anyone help Ive got a ford 6000 cd player in my mondeo have recently changed the battery now need unlock code. I think model number m174388 Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by vickie g View Post
      Hi can anyone help Ive got a ford 6000 cd player in my mondeo have recently changed the battery now need unlock code. I think model number m174388 Thanks
      Code 7252
      !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Just tried code got tunes again Thanks alot

Comment

• Greetings, all.

Sterling, stress-relieving work you're all doing, thank you.

We have a somewhat knotty quandry. We've recently acquired a Ford Galaxy Zetec, with all of the paperwork. Recently, the battery has had to be replaced and, as is standard, the radio has gone down. Now, using the paperwork relating to the radio we have entered the relevant code. However, it seems we have the incorrect codes/paperwork; what we have is paperwork for a 2007R (SN:M018377; KC:9392), but according to the fascia of the radio present we are currently carrying a 6000CD ... E-O-N (?) Could anybody offer any assistance/direction (eg., where to find the relevant SN on this radio, with the least amount of fuss?)

It's possible that we've incorrectly entered the codes we have; we entered the four digit code and press 5, this had the effect of resetting the system. We have gone through this same process 4 times and are now restricted to waiting for 30mins. before further attempts, hence my appearance here...

thanks

Jafar

Comment

• Originally posted by Jafar View Post
            Greetings, all.

Sterling, stress-relieving work you're all doing, thank you.

We have a somewhat knotty quandry. We've recently acquired a Ford Galaxy Zetec, with all of the paperwork. Recently, the battery has had to be replaced and, as is standard, the radio has gone down. Now, using the paperwork relating to the radio we have entered the relevant code. However, it seems we have the incorrect codes/paperwork; what we have is paperwork for a 2007R (SN:M018377; KC:9392), but according to the fascia of the radio present we are currently carrying a 6000CD ... E-O-N (?) Could anybody offer any assistance/direction (eg., where to find the relevant SN on this radio, with the least amount of fuss?)

It's possible that we've incorrectly entered the codes we have; we entered the four digit code and press 5, this had the effect of resetting the system. We have gone through this same process 4 times and are now restricted to waiting for 30mins. before further attempts, hence my appearance here...

thanks

Jafar
            If you've not tried Code 9392 give it a go

Merry Xmas

Comment

• Hello all just got a ford 6000cd for my transit but no code...can anyone help me please !!!
              M076318 is the serial number. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Scaffel View Post
                Hello all just got a ford 6000cd for my transit but no code...can anyone help me please !!!
                M076318 is the serial number. Thanks in advance
                Code is 4911

Merry Xmas

Comment

• You are a star,many thanks,merry xmas to you and all

Comment

• Originally posted by Scaffel View Post
                    You are a star,many thanks,merry xmas to you and all
                    Dont Mention It, Just Click The Thanks Button Please

Comment

• Originally posted by THETIGERSHULL View Post
                      If you've not tried Code 9392 give it a go

Merry Xmas
                      Appreciate the rapid response, The Tigers, but the problem is that we have tried that KC four times, to no avail. Where might I easily find the SN on the 6000CD?

And seasons greetings and happy holdidays to your folk and yourself.

Jafar

Comment

• Hello guys, can anyone help me? I bought car, but i donīt have a code for radio. I have Ford 6000CD without aux, serial number is M059761. Many thanks guys .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shifty1426 View Post
                          Hello guys, can anyone help me? I bought car, but i donīt have a code for radio. I have Ford 6000CD without aux, serial number is M059761. Many thanks guys .
                          Try code >>>8947 <<<

Comment

• hello

hello! Does anyone know unlock code for Ford cd radio model6000Ne ,serial m600132??? thx. happy holidays!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by d3liciosu View Post
                              hello! Does anyone know unlock code for Ford cd radio model6000Ne ,serial m600132??? thx. happy holidays!!!
                              Try code >>> 9977 <<<

Comment

• Hi i am after a code a ford 6000cd s.n V068887 please help :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X