• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molle View Post
    m025434
    Please some help?
    Try code 2700

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale1uk View Post
      Think I know the outcome of this request, but can anyone help with a code for the following serial number - V587714
      Its for a 6000cd in my dads 2009 ford connect van.

Thanks
      Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
        Try code 3439

It worked ... thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
          Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service
          As I thought, thanks

Comment

• ford sony cd mp3 code... help

hi all new here ..any help i need a code for my 09 focus sony radio cd mp3 the shiny 1
            i think this is the code i pressed aux then 6 keeping my finger on 6 then pressed and held the 1 together with the 6 and i think this is the sn number s0cd1x9v001906 any help thanks :smile5:

Comment

• Originally posted by nav69 View Post
              hi all new here ..any help i need a code for my 09 focus sony radio cd mp3 the shiny 1
              i think this is the code i pressed aux then 6 keeping my finger on 6 then pressed and held the 1 together with the 6 and i think this is the sn number s0cd1x9v001906 any help thanks :smile5:
              Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• ?

didnt work. But do i have to press something after ?

Comment

• can i also have some help if possible my serial is m136128 thanks!

can i also have some help if possible my serial is m136128 thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                    Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service
                    thanks for the quick reply masterkey62
                    i thought so myself but thought someone out there would av ad a code or to to try :smilewinkgrin:
                    just that the cars going on the 28th of this month and they will want more cash off the car ..it was my fault as i was taking fuses out to get the lights back on turns owt it was the bulbs ...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchello View Post
                      can i also have some help if possible my serial is m136128 thanks!!!
                      Try code 6880

Comment

• Originally posted by molle View Post
                        didnt work. But do i have to press something after ?
                        Ford Code Entry Instructions

Once the unit has been turned on the display will show ' CODE - - - -'

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
                        Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
                        Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
                        Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the third digit

To save the code press the [ 5 ] key to accept.

The set should now operate.

Comment

• thanks!

Thank you !!

Comment

• help please if you can

Hi i hope you can help. i have a ford 6000 cd radio with serial number M637151
                            I just bought the car and the battery was recently changed. i do not have the code for the radio.
                            please help

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by bcriceman
                              Hi i hope you can help. i have a ford 6000 cd radio with serial number M637151
                              I just bought the car and the battery was recently changed. i do not have the code for the radio.
                              please help

thanks in advance
                              Try code 4023

Comment

• Hello

can anyone help please, need code for v135889
                                many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X