peugeot 206 22rc200/s65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peugeot 206 22rc200/s65

Just bought a Peugeot but had to change the battery and unfortunately now need the radio code. Contacted the previous owner but the code he gave me is incorrect - can anyone help please.
    Not sure which numbers are needed so have listed them all below

TOI 181
    PHAPMFY0004091
    Prod No FD0100200004091
    PHM0004091

Hope someone out there can help
    Many thanks

your code 1643
    Originally posted by naughty17
    Just bought a Peugeot but had to change the battery and unfortunately now need the radio code. Contacted the previous owner but the code he gave me is incorrect - can anyone help please.
    Not sure which numbers are needed so have listed them all below

TOI 181
    PHAPMFY0004091
    Prod No FD0100200004091
    PHM0004091

Hope someone out there can help
    Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
      your code 1643
      thanks a lot. i entered this code. but not work because of "error". what can i do?

Comment

Make sure you are using the correct code as quoted by hay88

Comment

i tried it 4 times and my radio locked. but it is not work. these codes can be changed by someone. what can i do???

Comment

I`ll say it again "Make sure you are using the correct code as quoted by hay88"

This was 1643

You say in your other post that 1463 does not work...which is the wrong number

Comment

i tried 1643 but not work. i asked to my car's first owner. she said to me they cracked the code. the code may be changed? now, i have to go to service and cracked again and take new code?

Comment

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
                " CODE " then " - - - - "
                Enter CODE in the order it is read - eg:
                For Example, To Enter Code 1234
                Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
                The Code will Enter Itself Automatically
                if not working.
                Please note that code entry is only possible when "CODE" is shown in the display. If the display continually shows four lower bars " _ _ _ _ " then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible. If it does not reset after this time, then all of your code entry attempts may have been used up, and the unit will need to be sent to be decoded and reset.

Originally posted by naughty17 View Post
                i tried 1643 but not work. i asked to my car's first owner. she said to me they cracked the code. the code may be changed? now, i have to go to service and cracked again and take new code?

Comment

Working...
                X