Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio unlock code needed

Hi there.

I need an unlock code for a peugeot 206 radio (2001 lx). If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll paste the details I found on the top of the box below.

PU-2325A (B)
    286-8497-35
    96 396 920 80
    CL0410Z0153349

Again. Many thanks if someone can fix this for me

Comment

• Originally posted by sharpy96
      Hi there.

I need an unlock code for a peugeot 206 radio (2001 lx). If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll paste the details I found on the top of the box below.

PU-2325A (B)
      286-8497-35
      96 396 920 80
      CL0410Z0153349

Again. Many thanks if someone can fix this for me
      Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000++++ on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
      (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

• Help!

I need help with my Peugeot 206, i need some radio code!
        CL041010275092
        PU-2325A(B)

Comment

• Originally posted by lindalinda
          I need help with my Peugeot 206, i need some radio code!
          CL041010275092
          PU-2325A(B)
          Hello,

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 70000001234 on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

@++

Comment

• Good Evening everyone...

I need some serious help, I bought a car recently and the radio was locked and the cables taken out as the previous owner didn't know what to do and didn't have the code, I for one am one of them individuals that can not stand being in a vehicle for long journeys and have no music to listen to so if any one could help me ASAP you would be helping me out BIG TIME!

MY CODES ARE:
            blaupunkt - werke gmbh
            BP8146Y8544191
            peugeot t1 niv2
            7 648 146 392

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME ASAP I WOULD MUCHLY APPRECIATE IT

Comment

• Originally posted by stig12342
              Good Evening everyone...

I need some serious help, I bought a car recently and the radio was locked and the cables taken out as the previous owner didn't know what to do and didn't have the code, I for one am one of them individuals that can not stand being in a vehicle for long journeys and have no music to listen to so if any one could help me ASAP you would be helping me out BIG TIME!

MY CODES ARE:
              blaupunkt - werke gmbh
              BP8146Y8544191
              peugeot t1 niv2
              7 648 146 392

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME ASAP I WOULD MUCHLY APPRECIATE IT
              Hi try Code .... 3415

Comment

• Thank you SOOOO much I shall try that in 30 mins time when it unlocks and I shall let you know asap

Comment

• radio codes

i have just had a new clutch fitted and have not got the code for my pugs radio can any body help
                  cl0410z0169186...any help please .....wife sings out of key...help

Comment

• Help, please....

I need an unlock code for a peugeot 206 radio.

PU-2325A
                    CL0410Y0030189.

Thank you

Comment

• code 206 radio

helo!
                      please! some one help!i have to unlock my radio on 206

PU-2325-A(B)
                      sn:CL0410Y0050615

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jiimrood
                        helo!
                        please! some one help!i have to unlock my radio on 206

PU-2325-A(B)
                        sn:CL0410Y0050615

thanks
                        Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dekster
                          Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

thanks for reply!
                          my separate label is empty!!!
                          but i resolve it! i ask one friend who have same car and he give me 4214 !!!!!

thanks

Comment

• Peugeot 206 2001 model car radio code pls help

HERE ARE THE INFOS FOR THE RADIO
                            cl0410z0141286
                            pu-2325a(b)
                            PLS HELP WITH UNLOCK CODE
                            THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

• Originally posted by kaino147
                              HERE ARE THE INFOS FOR THE RADIO
                              cl0410z0141286
                              pu-2325a(b)
                              PLS HELP WITH UNLOCK CODE
                              THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

• Hi. Could you please help me. My radio needs code and radio is NIv2

BP8146Y8622217

Please help me!

-kallela

Comment

Working...
                                X