Peugeot 206 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul Mcnall View Post
    Hi can someone help me please? I need a code for my stereo the info on the stereo reads......
    Pu 2325A (b)
    CL0410Y0065704
    286 8497 35
    96 396 920 80
    Fmi 21
    Many thanks
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by antonytucker View Post
      Hi there, I came across this forum by accident while trawling through google trying to learn about decoding a Pug 207 radio! What a gold mine of info this place is! First let me thank all the kind people who give up their time to generate these codes for us! What a community of legends!

Basically, our Blaupunkt radio decided to give up the ghost a few weeks ago, I did a quick search on ebay and found a replacement, cost me £8, plus £4 for the delivery! Bargain! But the fella I brought it from does not have the code! I have been trying for the past few hours to learn all I can on how this works, I have come to the conclusion that I have a few options, namely, use an online code generator and pay up to £20, take it to a dealer/garage and pay around £20 or do it myself using software freely available on the internet.

I downloaded a pack of standalone exe files and have messed around with a few of them (after thoroughly scanning with various anti-virus/malware programs I might add!!) It appears different applications give out different codes, for my radio's serial number I have had 3 different codes. Not sure what is the right one!

Also, it might be worth pointing this out, but the keypad on the front of the radio only goes from 1 to 6, so there is no way of entering numbers like 789 or 0! I have been getting generated codes like "1993" and not being able to enter them because of the keypad containing no "nines"! My radio keypad does not seem to run of the "continually press number 1" to cycle through the numbers. When you press a number (1 to 6) it saves your choice and moves directly onto the 2nd number! aaarggghhhh!!! Am I doing something wrong?!

If I give you guys the relevant info, do you think you could help me out? I'm really at a loss! Would just be nice to confirm if the codes I have generated match the codes generated by your personal software. The code's I've been getting are: 1993, 5555 and 1555! Each code from a different decoder software (BGUnlockers Team, Blaupunkt Calculator v1.0 and blaupunkt CAR300)

Here goes:

From white sticker on the right-hand side of the radio.

BLAUPUNKT -WERKE GMBH | Peugeot T1 LOW
      BP8140x9071463 | 7 648 140 392

Will also attach an image!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3842[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

-Ant

Code 1246

@++
      !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sowi View Post
        Code 1246

@++
        Thanks so much, your a star, both of you! may I ask what software you used to generate that code?! Or is that a trade secret?! What was I doing wrong?

Comment

• Peugeot 206

hey guys

My serial number is 936ZAKFW985005938
          How would i go about unlocking this?

Thank you

Comment

• Guys,

Please can I ask for a code Pug 206 serial is BP8146Y8601055.

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Think_or_Thwim View Post
              Guys,

Please can I ask for a code Pug 206 serial is BP8146Y8601055.

Thanks in advance
              BE PATIENT !!

Multiple post....Already answered

Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than ONE thread

It is not necessary....and can cause confusion

Comment

• Originally posted by CanT View Post
                hey guys

My serial number is 936ZAKFW985005938
                How would i go about unlocking this?

Thank you
                The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes and a 14 character Serial Number stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

Comment

• Originally posted by Sowi View Post
                  Code 1246

@++
                  Just tried the code, says its incorrect. Any advice before I take it to a garage?

Comment

• 206 code

hi there, i got a peugeot 206 which i dont have the radio code for, id be very grateful to getting the code thanks

its a

Blaupunt
                    N2 96 422 268 80
                    T1 ni lv2 7648146392
                    BP814618794376

thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by bob555 View Post
                      hi there, i got a peugeot 206 which i dont have the radio code for, id be very grateful to getting the code thanks

its a

Blaupunt
                      N2 96 422 268 80
                      T1 ni lv2 7648146392
                      BP814618794376

thanks again
                      try code 3 3 3 2

Comment

• Originally posted by _Franky_
                        try code 3 3 3 2
                        works spot on!!! thank you very much

Comment

• hlp

pls help I have some numbers, but I do not know which of these should be
                          BP8140Y7688224
                          Peugeot T1 LOW
                          7 648 140 392

Comment

• Originally posted by timothyng View Post
                            pls help I have some numbers, but I do not know which of these should be
                            BP8140Y7688224
                            Peugeot T1 LOW
                            7 648 140 392
                            ================================================== ===
                            Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
                            ================================================== ==

Comment

• aUTO RADDIO

Hello people got new car peugeot 206 , and i need radio code, can you help me ?

Model: Philips 22rc20065s
                              Ref: phapmf10246421

Comment

• Originally posted by kyosh View Post
                                Hello people got new car peugeot 206 , and i need radio code, can you help me ?

Model: Philips 22rc20065s
                                Ref: phapmf10246421
                                Please post all tags from sticker :willy_nilly:

Comment

Working...
                                X