No announcement yet.

Peugeot 206 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

Gutted thanks anyway. I already paid £25 from the main dealer for the code once before, but because I lost it they wan't to charge me again, which is why I was hoping of getting it on here?

Comment

• Mine is a Blaupunkt.

BP8145X9841342

Comment

• Originally posted by Leviter
        Mine is a Blaupunkt.

BP8145X9841342
        try code 2164

Comment

• 206 radio code

hi i have lost the code for my 206 radio it is clarion and the number is CL0410278863 THANKS

Comment

• Please help

I had to have a new battery a few days ago and my stereo is now locked, can you help me with the code?

BP8145W8821266

Comment

• Originally posted by jem170884
              I had to have a new battery a few days ago and my stereo is now locked, can you help me with the code?

BP8145W8821266
              code 2436

Comment

• Originally posted by juggalo309
                hi i have lost the code for my 206 radio it is clarion and the number is cl0410278863 thanks
                sorry 9639692080 and cl041010278863

Comment

• Originally posted by Mariusik
                  code 2436
                  I could hug you, thanks it worked!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                    try code 2164
                    Works like a charm! Thank you VERY much!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggalo309
                      sorry 9639692080 and cl041010278863
                      the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000***x on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                      (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

• Hello guys, radio on my peugeot 206 1999. is locked, so I would be grateful if you could help me with unlock code if it's possible. Thank you in advance.

Radio: Blaukpunt peugeot 206 N2
                        Serial No: 9637082580
                        Part No: BP8146X2412856

Comment

• Originally posted by bek
                          Hello guys, radio on my peugeot 206 1999. is locked, so I would be grateful if you could help me with unlock code if it's possible. Thank you in advance.

Radio: Blaukpunt peugeot 206 N2
                          Serial No: 9637082580
                          Part No: BP8146X2412856
                          Reminder

Link

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                            Reminder

Link
                            Hello,

I posted a radio code request recently (Link) but it turns out that members of this forum can request only one code in six months. The thing is, I didn't get the code I originally requested because the code for my car radio isn't available, but never mind. My second request was the code for my son's car radio, and technically this is my first request since I didn't get the original one. So can you please tell me could I get the code for my son's car radio or should I maybe create another account on this forum and request it again?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by bek
                              Hello,

I posted a radio code request recently (Link) but it turns out that members of this forum can request only one code in six months. The thing is, I didn't get the code I originally requested because the code for my car radio isn't available, but never mind. My second request was the code for my son's car radio, and technically this is my first request since I didn't get the original one. So can you please tell me could I get the code for my son's car radio or should I maybe create another account on this forum and request it again?

Thanks in advance.
                              Try code 4646

Comment

• peugoet 206 radio code problem

Hi Guys,
                                I recently had battery issues and my radio is now requesting a code to work again.
                                here are all the information i found on the back of the radio:
                                Blackpunt peugeot T1LOW
                                96 251 330 80
                                C6BPM7055965
                                C72000006964
                                made in portugal BP814W7055965
                                i hope thats enough to help me get the radio code,
                                also what buttons are used to input the code,
                                thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X