Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soulreaver84
    Hi,

i hope some one can help me with my radio code of my Peugeot 206.

Blaupunkt T1

BP8146Y8596752

I thought it´t 6542, but isn´t.

Thanks for help.
    Hi try Code .... 6146 or 1430

Comment

• @ Goncalves

Originally posted by Goncalves
      Hi try Code .... 6146 or 1430

Hi, thanks a lot. It works fine.

Comment

• Peugeot 206 radio code

Hi I have a Peugeot 206 radio and I'm unable to unlock it at the moment.
        My radio serial number is CL041010237717
        Model PU-2325A(B)
        I'd be grateful for anyone's help. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BMc
          Hi I have a Peugeot 206 radio and I'm unable to unlock it at the moment.
          My radio serial number is CL041010237717
          Model PU-2325A(B)
          I'd be grateful for anyone's help. Thanks

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
          C 70000001234 on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• 306 code

hello
            i have clarion radio
            CL03255W0207031i have not code
            please help me
            thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by chips06
              hello
              i have clarion radio
              CL03255W0207031i have not code
              please help me
              thanks
              Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
              (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.
                Huawei Nova Lite 2017 (SLA-L22).part02.rar

serial code photo

Comment

• Hi Guys, I have a 206, and the previous owner has lost the code, if anyone can help me reset.

CL041010275359
                  Model: PU-2325A(B)

Any help would be AMAZING

Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by ryansmile
                    Hi Guys, I have a 206, and the previous owner has lost the code, if anyone can help me reset.

CL041010275359
                    Model: PU-2325A(B)

Any help would be AMAZING

Ryan
                    If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• Staying Radio Locked

Hi, hoping someone can help.
                      I have a 1999 206 and the radio is Blaupunkt.

About 4 weeks ago I accidentally locked the radio by entering the wrong code 3 times. (I now have the right code) the problem is its not resetting. My sister had the car before me and says when she accidentally locked it it always reset the next day allowing her to enter the code.
                      I have left the car in the A position for 3 hours and its still just saying radio locked. My brother has disconnected the radio but that still doesn't work. Does anyone have any advice?
                      Thank You x

Comment

• Originally posted by mins
                        Hi, hoping someone can help.
                        I have a 1999 206 and the radio is Blaupunkt.

About 4 weeks ago I accidentally locked the radio by entering the wrong code 3 times. (I now have the right code) the problem is its not resetting. My sister had the car before me and says when she accidentally locked it it always reset the next day allowing her to enter the code.
                        I have left the car in the A position for 3 hours and its still just saying radio locked. My brother has disconnected the radio but that still doesn't work. Does anyone have any advice?
                        Thank You x
                        The usual working solution is to leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

This usually takes an hour or two as it depends on the number of wrong codes.

Too many and you may have to wait hours (12 or more) or it may even be fully locked and can only be reset by a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                          The usual working solution is to leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

This usually takes an hour or two as it depends on the number of wrong codes.

Too many and you may have to wait hours (12 or more) or it may even be fully locked and can only be reset by a Radio Decoding Service
                          Ahh right, ok thank you. I will turn it on tonight as see how I go! x

Comment

• Hi, I've got a Peugeot 206 and I need the Philips 22RC200/658 radio code number.
                            These are serial number and other data:
                            PHAPMF10159285
                            Ref. Peugeot:
                            96 415 230 8002
                            PHM0159285

T0V616

Prod.n.: FD0401050159285

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan1981bg
                              Hi, I've got a Peugeot 206 and I need the Philips 22RC200/658 radio code number.
                              These are serial number and other data:
                              PHAPMF10159285
                              Ref. Peugeot:
                              96 415 230 8002
                              PHM0159285

T0V616

Prod.n.: FD0401050159285

Thanks in advance.
                              Code 4342

@++
                              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sowi
                                Code 4342

@++
                                Ses minucc, ta sèt trop brao!

Six minutes, you're really the best!

It works, thank you from me and my father.
                                Goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X