No announcement yet.

Peugeot 206 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I wonder if you could help me unlock my radio. Pulled it out and the info is as follows, I believe it's a Blaupunkt.
    BP814618749519
    PEUGEOT T1 Niv2
    7 648 146 392
    Thank you in advance
    Teddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy408
      Hi, I wonder if you could help me unlock my radio. Pulled it out and the info is as follows, I believe it's a Blaupunkt.
      BP814618749519
      PEUGEOT T1 Niv2
      7 648 146 392
      Thank you in advance
      Teddy
      try code 1421

Comment

• I have Clarion in my Peugeot 206. There is 10 error in screen. Serial number is CL040220809417.

Comment

• 22rc260/65s CODE

hi
          ineed code to car radio peugeot 22rc260/65s
          VDO RB 3-00
          VDAPPF10023761
          REF: PEUGEOT
          96 454 436 7700
          VDP0023761
          FDO30140023761
          THX

Comment

• Peugeot 22RC260 / 65S VDO RB3-00 As originally fitted to the : Peugeot 207 2003 Peugeot 307 2001 > 2003 This stereo is often referred to as a "Married" or "VIN CODED" radio, as it does not have a normal security Code number, but is instead electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of, and as such cannot be easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle, even if it is the same model of Car. When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and if this has been successfull, it will switch on and function in the normal way. However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the encrypted identification of the new car, and you may find that the radio may not power up at all, or if it does, you may find yourself with an irritating beep every few seconds over the sound of the radio. Reprogramming of this unit is very complex, and because the stereo has to be programmed to the VIN Number of your car, when sending in your stereo, please also include a clear copy of the Vehicle Registration Document of the intended car, clearly showing the VIN NUMBER, so that we have all of the relevant information to hand. Please do not send any other paperwork, as without a copy of this V5 document, we are unable to reprogram the radio. We can reprogram the VIN Number for this radio, allowing it to be used in a different vehicle, but you will need to send the unit to our workshop along with a copy of the registration document for this work to be carried out. Approx turnaround time is 48 hours from receipt to dispatch. This Radio is VIN CODED to the vehicle, and does not require an additional code number.

Comment

• I just got an used Clarion for my Peugeot 206. It is needing code. Serial number is CL054231057272G. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuronenter
                I just got an used Clarion for my Peugeot 206. It is needing code. Serial number is CL054231057272G. Thanks for the help.
                Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• Hey Guys, maybe you could help me, i bought used 206 cabrio, i changed battery and now i need Code for my Radio, ist is a PU-2325A Serialnumber CL041010256577 i will be thankfull if you could help, so i dont need to buy other Radio. Greets Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by 206CC
                    Hey Guys, maybe you could help me, i bought used 206 cabrio, i changed battery and now i need Code for my Radio, ist is a PU-2325A Serialnumber CL041010256577 i will be thankfull if you could help, so i dont need to buy other Radio. Greets Andy
                    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• thx a lot, i just read this information ..... :-( there ist no other Barcode.

Comment

• Originally posted by 206CC
                        thx a lot, i just read this information ..... :-( there ist no other Barcode.
                        Then try your Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• PU-2325A code , please help!

Hi , can u guys help me with a code for a PU-2325A , serial CL0410X0019142, many thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jandaru
                            Hi , can u guys help me with a code for a PU-2325A , serial CL0410X0019142, many thanks!!

Comment

• Hi, Could you help me to unlock my Blaupunk Radio of my Peugeot 206?

BP8146X2435413
                              Peugeot T1 Niv2: 7 648 146 392

Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenterish
                                Hi, Could you help me to unlock my Blaupunk Radio of my Peugeot 206?

BP8146X2435413
                                Peugeot T1 Niv2: 7 648 146 392

Thanks a lot!
                                Try code 6612

Comment

Working...
                                X