Peugeot 206 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt T1 top

when I switched off my 206 battery, BP T1 top asked for the code.
    Unfortunatly I bought this car more than 10 years ago and I have no idea where the code is.
    I asked Peugeot dealer in my country but they could not help me.
    Anyone here can give me a hand?
    The radio numbers are:
    BP814618746525
    Thank you in advance
    REgards
    ECavaco

Comment

• Originally posted by ecavaco View Post
      when I switched off my 206 battery, BP T1 top asked for the code.
      Unfortunatly I bought this car more than 10 years ago and I have no idea where the code is.
      I asked Peugeot dealer in my country but they could not help me.
      Anyone here can give me a hand?
      The radio numbers are:
      BP814618746525
      Thank you in advance
      REgards
      ECavaco
      Try code 1211

Comment

• Magic! It's playing right now!
        Thank you very much
        Kind Regards,
        Ecavaco

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie07 View Post
          Ok ther is another sticker on the unit but this is blank and faded just looks krinkley and white . I will go and check the unit and get back to you .
          No there is nothing els on this head unit .. so I geuse this one is unsavableunless I pay some one to get the code ..

Comment

• in need of code for my radio

Hi, i am in need of my radio code as its now showing radio locked can you help?

codes on it are:

BPS145N1599307

Many thanks in advance
            Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by alant View Post

codes on it are:

BP8145N1599307

Many thanks in advance
              Alan
              Try code 5145

Comment

• no right one

Hi, not the right code and shows radio locked any other idea or codes?
                kind Regards
                Alan

Comment

codes on it are:

BPS145N1599307

Many thanks in advance
                  Alan
                  Hi. Check again the serial number

Comment

• sorry put wrong number to you heres correct one

Hi, sorry gave you the wrong one,

Here's the correct one

BLAUPUNKT T1 TOP
                    BP8145w1599307

Also its only displaying radio locked will it still unlock if you have the code, sorry to sound simple but haven't come across this before
                    Regards
                    Alan

Comment

Hi, sorry gave you the wrong one,

Here's the correct one

BLAUPUNKT T1 TOP
                      BP8145w1599307

Also its only displaying radio locked will it still unlock if you have the code, sorry to sound simple but haven't come across this before
                      Regards
                      Alan
                      Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

code 5145 is correct for serial number

Comment

• many thanks

Hi, i would like to say thanks for the code and ur help, works fantastic.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I have a peugeot 106 since 1996. Last week I changed the battery and my radio don't switched on because it needs the code pin. I do not had it and I tried many times and the radio locked.

My car is a peugeot 106, and the radio is original and it's info:

Clarion
                          Model: PU-9970 A
                          286-8497-00
                          96 233539 80
                          N/S: 0012383
                          CL0265T0012383

VIN Number is: VF31AHDZE51570611

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I went to a peugeot station, that gave me the original pin (5134), but does not work.

I turned off the car battery and tried again, but failed again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I switched on the radio, the display shows four dashes "----", so I think is codelocked. I searched on the internet and read that to enter the code again I needed hold the BND(Band) button, so appears on the display "CODE IN" and I could insert the code "5134", but the stereo don't plays music and the four dashes "----" appear again on the screen.

I think that the radio is locked, I turned off the battery for 2 hours, I did the same and nothing happens again.

I read something about remove the fuse F4 on the fuse box or the fuse behind the radio to reset or remove the bug to I can insert the code again.
                          Do you think is it a good idea?

Today, I try the same code, then I switched off the radio and then a new buttons combination (I holde BND and then I pulled the ON button)...and voilá! The radio plays music again , but..... after 1/2 minutes playing music the display shows the four dashes "----" again and no music. I need to pull BND+ON again to play music again but it no memorized the radio stations.

Could you help me please?

A new code could resolve my problem? The radio needs a reset? How can i do that? Is a good idea remove the radio fuse?

Sorry for many questions and thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ike82 View Post
                            Hello everyone,

I have a peugeot 106 since 1996. Last week I changed the battery and my radio don't switched on because it needs the code pin. I do not had it and I tried many times and the radio locked.

My car is a peugeot 106, and the radio is original and it's info:

Clarion
                            Model: PU-9970 A
                            286-8497-00
                            96 233539 80
                            N/S: 0012383
                            CL0265T0012383

VIN Number is: VF31AHDZE51570611

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I went to a peugeot station, that gave me the original pin (5134), but does not work.

I turned off the car battery and tried again, but failed again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I switched on the radio, the display shows four dashes "----", so I think is codelocked. I searched on the internet and read that to enter the code again I needed hold the BND(Band) button, so appears on the display "CODE IN" and I could insert the code "5134", but the stereo don't plays music and the four dashes "----" appear again on the screen.

I think that the radio is locked, I turned off the battery for 2 hours, I did the same and nothing happens again.

I read something about remove the fuse F4 on the fuse box or the fuse behind the radio to reset or remove the bug to I can insert the code again.
                            Do you think is it a good idea?

Today, I try the same code, then I switched off the radio and then a new buttons combination (I holde BND and then I pulled the ON button)...and voilá! The radio plays music again , but..... after 1/2 minutes playing music the display shows the four dashes "----" again and no music. I need to pull BND+ON again to play music again but it no memorized the radio stations.

Could you help me please?

A new code could resolve my problem? The radio needs a reset? How can i do that? Is a good idea remove the radio fuse?

Sorry for many questions and thanks in advance.
                            Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                            (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

To reset it from being code locked , leave it SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED until it resets.

This can take an hour or longer

Comment

• Thanks, I have already the code with me... I need a reset of the radio because it has errors from many tries :S

I will let the radio switched on 1hour... hoping that it'll reset!

Comment

• code

hi i got stuck and i cant find code for my radio can some1 help me? i'll write everything what it is on ticket...

PHILIPS
                                model no. 22RC200/65S

prod no: FD0100340053755

TOW762 029018

PHAPMFY0053755
                                REF. PEUGEOT :
                                96 415 230 8000
                                PHM0053755

pls for some assistance

Comment

Working...
                                X