Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a radio code please

Serial Number CL0410Y0080806

Need code after battery drained after sitting too long!!! Can anyone help please

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishoptoncc View Post
      Serial Number CL0410Y0080806

Need code after battery drained after sitting too long!!! Can anyone help please
      Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
      (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• Originally posted by bazzan View Post
        My daughter recently bought a 206, and I wanted to swap the cassette player for a CD player, unfortunately we don't know the code for the cassette player, and it is nowhere on the paperwork for the car.

Model No:22RC260/655
        T0X000
        Product: FD0302240171890

Be obliged if anyone can help me out on this one.

Sorry about putting two, didn't realise one only.

bazzan
        This unit is VIN coded which means it has to be electronically linked to your car.

This is a job for the Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• 206 info

Hi
          Many thanks to Reg for putting me straight on Cassette head coded to the vehicle VIN, and also for the info on the Clarion CD players, which also can be difficult, mostly having to be recoded by dealers etc.
          So allin allwell worth being on here.

Bazzan

Comment

• 206 code

Hello there I have just got a 2000 206 and the radio says its locked I have the details from the unit and am hoping someone could help me get the code and tell me how to enter it

Bp814618799796
            7648146392*

Many thanks Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by Novacav View Post
              Hello there I have just got a 2000 206 and the radio says its locked I have the details from the unit and am hoping someone could help me get the code and tell me how to enter it

Bp814618799796
              7648146392*

Many thanks Michael
              try code 2245

Comment

• mr darren gutteridge

hi my car radio has been disconnected and ive lost my access code. the info is pu2294b(d) end serial number cl040210687948. can u tell me the unlock code plz???

Comment

• Originally posted by daz71 View Post
                  hi my car radio has been disconnected and ive lost my access code. the info is pu2294b(d) end serial number cl040210687948. can u tell me the unlock code plz???
                  Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• I notice that I am not the only nitwit who failed to record her radio code. Despite having paid a dealer to find it for me two years ago when I had the battery replaced!

I would really appreciate finding it without the £30 expense.

The radio is by Clarion and the serial number is CL0401Y0397560 The model is PU-2294A(C)
                    Savannah

Comment

• Originally posted by Savannah View Post
                      I notice that I am not the only nitwit who failed to record her radio code. Despite having paid a dealer to find it for me two years ago when I had the battery replaced!

I would really appreciate finding it without the £30 expense.

The radio is by Clarion and the serial number is CL0401Y0397560 The model is PU-2294A(C)
                      Savannah
                      the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

Comment

• Radio code

Hi can someone help me please? I need a code for my stereo the info on the stereo reads......
                        Pu 2325A (b)
                        CL0410Y0065704
                        286 8497 35
                        96 396 920 80
                        Fmi 21
                        Many thanks

Comment

• hello

hey guys

My serial number is CL040130856005
                          How would i go about unlocking this?

Thank you

Comment

• Hi there, I came across this forum by accident while trawling through google trying to learn about decoding a Pug 207 radio! What a gold mine of info this place is! First let me thank all the kind people who give up their time to generate these codes for us! What a community of legends!

Basically, our Blaupunkt radio decided to give up the ghost a few weeks ago, I did a quick search on ebay and found a replacement, cost me £8, plus £4 for the delivery! Bargain! But the fella I brought it from does not have the code! I have been trying for the past few hours to learn all I can on how this works, I have come to the conclusion that I have a few options, namely, use an online code generator and pay up to £20, take it to a dealer/garage and pay around £20 or do it myself using software freely available on the internet.

I downloaded a pack of standalone exe files and have messed around with a few of them (after thoroughly scanning with various anti-virus/malware programs I might add!!) It appears different applications give out different codes, for my radio's serial number I have had 3 different codes. Not sure what is the right one!

Also, it might be worth pointing this out, but the keypad on the front of the radio only goes from 1 to 6, so there is no way of entering numbers like 789 or 0! I have been getting generated codes like "1993" and not being able to enter them because of the keypad containing no "nines"! My radio keypad does not seem to run of the "continually press number 1" to cycle through the numbers. When you press a number (1 to 6) it saves your choice and moves directly onto the 2nd number! aaarggghhhh!!! Am I doing something wrong?!

If I give you guys the relevant info, do you think you could help me out? I'm really at a loss! Would just be nice to confirm if the codes I have generated match the codes generated by your personal software. The code's I've been getting are: 1993, 5555 and 1555! Each code from a different decoder software (BGUnlockers Team, Blaupunkt Calculator v1.0 and blaupunkt CAR300)

Here goes:

From white sticker on the right-hand side of the radio.

BLAUPUNKT -WERKE GMBH | Peugeot T1 LOW
                            BP8140x9071463 | 7 648 140 392

Will also attach an image!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

-Ant

Comment

• Originally posted by antonytucker View Post
                              Hi there, I came across this forum by accident while trawling through google trying to learn about decoding a Pug 207 radio! What a gold mine of info this place is! First let me thank all the kind people who give up their time to generate these codes for us! What a community of legends!

Basically, our Blaupunkt radio decided to give up the ghost a few weeks ago, I did a quick search on ebay and found a replacement, cost me £8, plus £4 for the delivery! Bargain! But the fella I brought it from does not have the code! I have been trying for the past few hours to learn all I can on how this works, I have come to the conclusion that I have a few options, namely, use an online code generator and pay up to £20, take it to a dealer/garage and pay around £20 or do it myself using software freely available on the internet.

I downloaded a pack of standalone exe files and have messed around with a few of them (after thoroughly scanning with various anti-virus/malware programs I might add!!) It appears different applications give out different codes, for my radio's serial number I have had 3 different codes. Not sure what is the right one!

Also, it might be worth pointing this out, but the keypad on the front of the radio only goes from 1 to 6, so there is no way of entering numbers like 789 or 0! I have been getting generated codes like "1993" and not being able to enter them because of the keypad containing no "nines"! My radio keypad does not seem to run of the "continually press number 1" to cycle through the numbers. When you press a number (1 to 6) it saves your choice and moves directly onto the 2nd number! aaarggghhhh!!! Am I doing something wrong?!

If I give you guys the relevant info, do you think you could help me out? I'm really at a loss! Would just be nice to confirm if the codes I have generated match the codes generated by your personal software. The code's I've been getting are: 1993, 5555 and 1555! Each code from a different decoder software (BGUnlockers Team, Blaupunkt Calculator v1.0 and blaupunkt CAR300)

Here goes:

From white sticker on the right-hand side of the radio.

BLAUPUNKT -WERKE GMBH | Peugeot T1 LOW
                              BP8140x9071463 | 7 648 140 392

Will also attach an image!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3842[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

-Ant
                              correct code is 1246

Comment

• Originally posted by demondeano View Post
                                hey guys

My serial number is CL040130856005
                                How would i go about unlocking this?

Thank you

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

Working...
                                X