prod.no: FD0401130193764
      Try code 1344

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
        Try code 1344
        its working thnx a lot

Comment

• peugeot 206 radio code

I have peugeot 206 V reg i need radio code for it here are details of it
          Manufacturer:
          Blaupunkt Radio Code
          Serial Number:
          BP8146X3081714
          Part Number:

your help will be much appreciated thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jatt-rasky View Post
            Manufacturer:
            Blaupunkt Radio Code
            Serial Number:
            BP8146X3081714
            Part Number:

Try code 4665

Comment

• Originally posted by jatt-rasky View Post
              Manufacturer:
              Blaupunkt Radio Code
              Serial Number:
              BP8146X3081714
              Part Number:

Code 3437 or 1437

@++
              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• code OK

thanks !!!

Comment

• Can someone help, i need code for Ford Fiesta 2001 stereo it is a model 6000CD. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by sambid View Post
                    Can someone help, i need code for Ford Fiesta 2001 stereo it is a model 6000CD. Thanks.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Comment

• The serial number for ford fiesta is M010388 model 6000CD thanx

Comment

• Originally posted by sambid
                        The serial number for ford fiesta is M010388 model 6000CD thanx
                        code 6370

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88
                          code 6370
                          Thanks but we already tried that and it did not work, so can you suggest what to do now? Do you think the stereo is no good?

Comment

• Originally posted by sambid
                            Thanks but we already tried that and it did not work, so can you suggest what to do now? Do you think the stereo is no good?
                            what happens when you put the in please?
                            and can you please post the part number and confirm that serial is off the back of the radio and not out of a book
                            Switch the radio on and the word CODE should appear in the display

Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
                            Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
                            Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
                            Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
                            Once the code has been correctly selected on the radio's display, press button 5 to enter.

Comment

• Just going to remove stereo now, the serial number came from the book that was in the car on a piece of paper. When i enter the code it just starts counting down from 30 mins then asked for code again. Bear with me back in 2 mins......

Comment

• Originally posted by sambid View Post
                                Just going to remove stereo now, the serial number came from the book that was in the car on a piece of paper. When i enter the code it just starts counting down from 30 mins then asked for code again. Bear with me back in 2 mins......
                                ok will do

Comment

Working...
                                X