Peugeot 206 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pushweight View Post
    I've got a Peugeot 206 as well and the radio is locked. I'm wondering if anyone can assist me on telling me how do I find out the serial number in order to paste in this thread to get the unlock code please. If you free, may you PM me and explain how please.
    Duplicate post....Already answered Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than ONE thread It is not necessary....and can cause confusion

Comment

• Wifes car radio

Hi,
      Just had to change the battery in wifes car, no code to be found please help:
      Details are:
      Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2
      96 370 825 80

BP8146Y8540996
      Peugeot T1 Niv2
      7 648 146 392

Thinks thats all the numbers i could find

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbear13 View Post
        Hi,
        Just had to change the battery in wifes car, no code to be found please help:
        Details are:
        Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2
        96 370 825 80

BP8146Y8540996
        Peugeot T1 Niv2
        7 648 146 392

Thinks thats all the numbers i could find
        Try code 5464

Comment

• Peugeot 206 radio code

Hi everyone,

I've got a 51 plate Peugeot 206 and recently had to change the battery......You know whats next. The CD radio is asking for a code that I haven't got. Someone has written Ref C5333 on the body of the unit, so I was quite hopeful, but the code didn't work:cuss:

The details are as follows:
          Model no. PU-2325A(B)
          The serial no. CLO 41010248856

It also has 96 396 920 80 on the top and H1062306C on the side.

If anyone can please help with the code for this I would very much appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark4700 View Post
            Hi everyone,

I've got a 51 plate Peugeot 206 and recently had to change the battery......You know whats next. The CD radio is asking for a code that I haven't got. Someone has written Ref C5333 on the body of the unit, so I was quite hopeful, but the code didn't work:cuss:

The details are as follows:
            Model no. PU-2325A(B)
            The serial no. CLO 41010248856

It also has 96 396 920 80 on the top and H1062306C on the side.

If anyone can please help with the code for this I would very much appreciate it.
            will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
              will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
              Thanks. Just my look.

Comment

• Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt 2040

Like many people on this forum it seems, my mum was never given her radio code either. She's just had some major work done on the car, and the radio's now asking for a code.

The radio is a Blaupunkt 2040

96 422 268 80

7 648 146 392

BP814618776114

Any assistance in helping her listen to her Abba CDs again would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
                Ian

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian P View Post
                  Like many people on this forum it seems, my mum was never given her radio code either. She's just had some major work done on the car, and the radio's now asking for a code.

The radio is a Blaupunkt 2040

96 422 268 80

7 648 146 392

BP814618776114

Any assistance in helping her listen to her Abba CDs again would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
                  Ian
                  code 3626

Comment

• Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt 2040

Thanks hay88, you're a genius! My mum's over the moon!

Comment

• Peugeot 206

Just bought the car but the previous owner claims she don't have the radio lock code since when she's had it she's never encountered this problem.
                      Anyone can assist me to get the lock code?

Peugeot 206

96 370 825 80

7 648 146 392
                      Made In Portugal

BP8146X2409047

Thanks in advance,
                      PushWeight

Comment

• Originally posted by Pushweight View Post
                        Just bought the car but the previous owner claims she don't have the radio lock code since when she's had it she's never encountered this problem.
                        Anyone can assist me to get the lock code?

Peugeot 206

96 370 825 80

7 648 146 392
                        Made In Portugal

BP8146X2409047

Thanks in advance,
                        PushWeight
                        code 5223

Comment

• hi guys could you help me out, need a code for my peugeot 306.

Serial number: CL0401X0096208
                          PU number: PU2294A

thanks, doing me a massive favour!!

Comment

• Originally posted by korey20 View Post
                            hi guys could you help me out, need a code for my peugeot 306.

Serial number: CL0401X0096208
                            PU number: PU2294A

thanks, doing me a massive favour!!
                            Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
                            C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                            (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

• code for peugeot 206

hi everyone.just recently got a pug 206 but they didnt give me the code for radio.the numbers i have found on stereo are ..bp8140x9150449. 7 648 140 392 peugeot T1 low 96 251 330 80 . also when i turn ignition it is showing error3 . any help appreciated please thanks.;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by no1madmax View Post
                                hi everyone.just recently got a pug 206 but they didnt give me the code for radio.the numbers i have found on stereo are ..bp8140x9150449. 7 648 140 392 peugeot T1 low 96 251 330 80 . also when i turn ignition it is showing error3 . any help appreciated please thanks.;-)
                                Try code 6335 or 2397

Comment

Working...
                                X