• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo my radio is PU-2325A(B) CL0410Z018872 Please help for the code

Comment

• Originally posted by ralph40
      Hallo my radio is PU-2325A(B) CL0410Z018872 Please help for the code
      Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
      C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
      (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• Hi, I would be really grateful if anyone could help with the code for my Y reg 306?

Model No: 22RC200/65

TOW676

PROD NO: FD1001259325840

Many thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi. Please can anyone help give me a radio code for a peugeot 206. I replaced the battery without realising it would lock me out of the stereo unit of my own car! As was bought 2nd hand, was never given radio code.
          Model number: PU-2325A
          Serial Number: CL0410Y0123164
          Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by shrimpy80
            Hi, I would be really grateful if anyone could help with the code for my Y reg 306?

TOW676

Many thanks in advance
            Code 3341

@++
            !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Hi, i've just had some work done on my second hand 206 and they've disconnected the battery and do not have a copy of my rado code. Is there anybody that can help
              Serial number is CL0410Z0129760
              VIN is VF32CKFWF41495917
              MODEL IS A PU-2325A

Comment

• Originally posted by WHEELER
                Hi, i've just had some work done on my second hand 206 and they've disconnected the battery and do not have a copy of my rado code. Is there anybody that can help
                Serial number is CL0410Z0129760
                VIN is VF32CKFWF41495917
                MODEL IS A PU-2325A
                Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

• Many thanks
                  i have checked and there is a bar code but not with a C 7000000 number. Guess ill resign myself to paying to get it done. The work cost me £450 so an extra 10-15 wont hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by WHEELER View Post
                    Many thanks
                    i have checked and there is a bar code but not with a C 7000000 number. Guess ill resign myself to paying to get it done. The work cost me £450 so an extra 10-15 wont hurt
                    See PM message suggestions

Comment

• Please could you assist with code for radio, locked when new battery fitted!

Blaupunkt
                      Peugeot 206

BP8146Y6640233
                      7 648 146 392

Help would be much appreciated! Was given a code 2331 but it didn't work.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrwong
                        Hey, need a code for radio, as locked when new battery was put in!

Blaupunkt
                        Peugeot 206

BP8146Y6640233
                        7 648 146 392

Was given a code of 2331 but it didn't work. Any assistance appreciated as I can't travel without music!

Many thanks.
                        check serial number
                        Code 2331 is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by shrimpy80
                          Hi, I would be really grateful if anyone could help with the code for my Y reg 306?

TOW676

Many thanks in advance
                          try code 3341

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Frontera Sport
                            Hi. Please can anyone help give me a radio code for a peugeot 206. I replaced the battery without realising it would lock me out of the stereo unit of my own car! As was bought 2nd hand, was never given radio code.
                            Model number: PU-2325A
                            Serial Number: CL0410Y0123164
                            Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

• Hello!
                              Same story as the usual I guess...
                              I bought a 1995 306. The battery has been changed at some point in the past and the radio has lost it's code.
                              I've looked through all the paperwork and there is no sticker or code written in the margins of the log book.
                              I called Peugeot and they want £30 to unlock it. Hmm..

So. Here are the details:

Model: PU-9983B
                              Serial: 96 241 480 ZL
                              The details were on a sticker on the underside of the radio.
                              There is a barcode too and a series model: 0029983

Am I in luck?

Many thanks. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by radio4
                                Hello!
                                Same story as the usual I guess...
                                I bought a 1995 306. The battery has been changed at some point in the past and the radio has lost it's code.
                                I've looked through all the paperwork and there is no sticker or code written in the margins of the log book.
                                I called Peugeot and they want £30 to unlock it. Hmm..

So. Here are the details:

Model: PU-9983B
                                Serial: 96 241 480 ZL
                                The details were on a sticker on the underside of the radio.
                                There is a barcode too and a series model: 0029983

Am I in luck?

Many thanks. :-)
                                sorry out of luck
                                read above post #253

Comment

Working...
                                X