Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by msimpson View Post
    Help, I am hoping someone is able to help with the code for a Blaupunkt disconnected in error - was sure that the code was written in the handbook but now find this is not the case!.

Many Thanks,

Mark

96 442 268 80
    7 648 146 392
    BP814618725114
    code is 4526

Comment

• Need help unlocking

I have Peugeot 206
      Blaupunkt t1 top radio
      ,only code on it is 96 251 334 80
      ..is it enough or should I look for something more on it somewhere,Thank you a lot
      edit : just found bp8145x9820988
      7 648 145 392
      and on one of cables was paper with 1342 is here any chance that this is the code? thx a lot :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Syky View Post
        I have Peugeot 206
        Blaupunkt t1 top radio
        ,only code on it is 96 251 334 80
        ..is it enough or should I look for something more on it somewhere,Thank you a lot
        edit : just found bp8145x9820988
        7 648 145 392
        and on one of cables was paper with 1342 is here any chance that this is the code? thx a lot :-)
        Code 4324

@++
        !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sowi View Post
          Code 4324

@++
          Um,just,when it was already blocked,and I havev to wait with key turned on,shud the radio be also turned on or its supposed to be turned off?Need to know so I can try it

Comment

• Originally posted by Syky View Post
            Um,just,when it was already blocked,and I havev to wait with key turned on,shud the radio be also turned on or its supposed to be turned off?Need to know so I can try it
            Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
              Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer
              Shure,I locked it in garage instead of parking outside so it can work as long as it wants to,just wasnt shure about that turned on thing,U guys are super fast thanks a lot!

Comment

• Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt Radio Code

Hi.

I have lost my radio code for Blaupunkt Peugeot 206, BP 814618740558/7648146392/9642226880.

Can you help me please? I have tried 1663 as I thought it was that but unfortunately that did not work. :rolleyes5:

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawnie View Post
                  Hi.

I have lost my radio code for Blaupunkt Peugeot 206, BP 814618740558/7648146392/9642226880.

Can you help me please? I have tried 1663 as I thought it was that but unfortunately that did not work. :rolleyes5:

Thank you.
                  try code 2213

Comment

• blaupunk peugeot 206 n2 radio locked

hi there i recently had the clutch done and my radio was knocked off and unfortunately the unlocking code was not available in the books provided would really appreciate any help thankyou serial no. bp814618710639 96 422 268 80 thankyou

Comment

• Originally posted by jamieeson View Post
                      hi there i recently had the clutch done and my radio was knocked off and unfortunately the unlocking code was not available in the books provided would really appreciate any help thankyou serial no. bp814618710639 96 422 268 80 thankyou
                      Try code 3334

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                        Try code 3334
                        thanks a million masterskay62 you been a great help!

Comment

• Unlockcode radio peugot 206 siemens vdo required.

Please help me.

After changing to battery i need to put in the unlock code for the radio.

Model: NO: PSARCD100-05
                          Produchtnr: NO: FDO205140260350, (TOXOOO)

VDORD3-01
                          VDAPGF50260350
                          REF: peugot
                          96545978XT01
                          VDV0260350

Comment

• Blaupunkt Radio Code

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                            try code 2213
                            Thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortunately that code hasn't worked. I do turn on the radio and just type in the code? My display isn't working at the mo either would i need that fixed first?

Comment

• Originally posted by lindypieter@gmail.com View Post
                              Please help me.

After changing to battery i need to put in the unlock code for the radio.

Model: NO: PSARCD100-05
                              Produchtnr: NO: FDO205140260350, (TOXOOO)

VDORD3-01
                              VDAPGF50260350
                              REF: peugot
                              96545978XT01
                              VDV0260350
                              This unit is VIN coded which means it has to be electronically linked to your car.

This is a job for the Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

There is no free or cheap solution on the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawnie View Post
                                Thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortunately that code hasn't worked. I do turn on the radio and just type in the code? My display isn't working at the mo either would i need that fixed first?
                                2213 is the correct code for the numbers given.

If the display is not working then you will have no idea what the display shows...meaning that your radio may be locked due to previous wrong codes.

Try leaving it SWITCHED ON..UNDISTURBED for a couple of hours or longer ...then enter 2213 .

If it still fails to work then you will have to get the display working again.

Comment

Working...
                                X