No announcement yet.

Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of difficulty finding the right code for my stereo, I've tried a few different ones with no luck.

Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2

96 422 268 80

Peugeot Blaupunkt T1 Niv2

7 648 146 392

BP8146Y5920527

Thanks for any help in advance,

Tolly2011

Comment

• Originally posted by tolly2011 View Post
      Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of difficulty finding the right code for my stereo, I've tried a few different ones with no luck.

Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2

96 422 268 80

Peugeot Blaupunkt T1 Niv2

7 648 146 392

BP8146Y5920527

Thanks for any help in advance,

Tolly2011
      try code 1645

Comment

• unlock code if possible

hi, my daughter has just bought a 206, the radio is locked out as the guy disconnected the battery a few weeks ago and can't find the code, i've looked through all the paperwork and can't find it either, a bit of googling has brought me here... hope you don't find it to cheeky of me to grab and run but your help would be much appreciated,

the code is for a peugeot T1 Niv2, BP8146Y5951502, 7 648 146 392

Thanks paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBunter View Post
          hi, my daughter has just bought a 206, the radio is locked out as the guy disconnected the battery a few weeks ago and can't find the code, i've looked through all the paperwork and can't find it either, a bit of googling has brought me here... hope you don't find it to cheeky of me to grab and run but your help would be much appreciated,

the code is for a peugeot T1 Niv2, BP8146Y5951502, 7 648 146 392

Thanks paul.
          try code 6523

Comment

• Hello

Peugeot T1 Niv2
            7 648 146 392
            BP8146X3092247

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ori81 View Post
              Hello

Peugeot T1 Niv2
              7 648 146 392
              BP8146X3092247

Thanks.

code 1663

Comment

• Hi I've lost the code for my Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt radio can someone help me with the code?

BP8146Y8563798

Thanks, Bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyhead View Post
                  Hi I've lost the code for my Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt radio can someone help me with the code?

BP8146Y8563798

Thanks, Bill.
                  Code is 2462

Comment

• Thanks elektron, code worked like a charm.

Comment

• Hi, Can anyone help with a code for my Peugeot 307?
                      Serial no BP512771495818
                      and part no 7645127393
                      Hope someone can help.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymmguineas View Post
                        Hi, Can anyone help with a code for my Peugeot 307?
                        Serial no BP512771495818
                        and part no 7645127393
                        Hope someone can help.
                        try code 3324 if you can enter higther than a six code 5940

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                          try code 3324 if you can enter higther than a six code 5940
                          Thanks - I would give it a go if I could get the old stereo out! This may not be the right forum, but seeing as everyone here has presumably removed a Peugeot stereo recently here goes.
                          My 2006 307 cc has the standard blaupunkt cd/stereo and cd changer. I've just bought the mp3 version of the stereo (same fascia/fittings etc) but I'm struggling to remove the old one to put the new one in.
                          I've used the four holes round the stereo to depress the metal clips to slide it out, but in only comes out about an inch and then feels like the wiring is holding it in. How short is the wiring? Should I be able to pull the stereo out completely with the wiring attached? I'm reluctant to pull the stereo too hard and damage the wiring. Do I need to remove the cd changer located underneath the stereo at the same time as well?
                          Sorry if I'm a bit naive but I've never had to do this before.
                          Any advice gratefully received folks!

Comment

Thanks - I would give it a go if I could get the old stereo out! This may not be the right forum, but seeing as everyone here has presumably removed a Peugeot stereo recently here goes.
                            My 2006 307 cc has the standard blaupunkt cd/stereo and cd changer. I've just bought the mp3 version of the stereo (same fascia/fittings etc) but I'm struggling to remove the old one to put the new one in.
                            I've used the four holes round the stereo to depress the metal clips to slide it out, but in only comes out about an inch and then feels like the wiring is holding it in. How short is the wiring? Should I be able to pull the stereo out completely with the wiring attached? I'm reluctant to pull the stereo too hard and damage the wiring. Do I need to remove the cd changer located underneath the stereo at the same time as well?
                            Sorry if I'm a bit naive but I've never had to do this before.
                            Any advice gratefully received folks!
                            If it uses a loose wiring harness at the rear , there is usually sufficient slack in the wiring to pull it all out.

If it is a plug+socket connector in the casing then it should still pull out OK.

I`m fairly sure that you won`t do any damage by using a bit of serious tugging.

Just make sure it`s not one of the clips on the side that is preventing the removal .

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                              If it uses a loose wiring harness at the rear , there is usually sufficient slack in the wiring to pull it all out.

If it is a plug+socket connector in the casing then it should still pull out OK.

I`m fairly sure that you won`t do any damage by using a bit of serius tugging.

Just make sure it`s not one of the clips on the side that is preventing the removal .
                              Cheers - Unless the rain gets any worse I'll give it a go at lunchtime and let you know how I get on!

Comment

Cheers - Unless the rain gets any worse I'll give it a go at lunchtime and let you know how I get on!
                                Well, the rain held off and I managed to get the old stereo out and put the new one in. There's a problem though. The stereo didn't ask me for a code. If I try to key one in it just recognises the buttons as controls (radio presets or cd changer). It plays the radio and the cd changer but there's a really load beeping noise over the top of everything.
                                Do I need to do something via the controls to get a prompt for the code to be entered or is it something to do with this..... http://www.mendmy.com/answers.php?id=149006 I'm hoping it's not as I don't fancy paying a dealer more than I paid for the stereo!
                                Thanks for all the advice thus far and, once again, any advice gratefully received.

Comment

Working...
                                X