• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xlizabethx08
    hi can i have the code for my ford focus serial number M368362

would be a great help i cant cope with no music

thanx x
    Try code >>> 4825 <<<

Comment

• thanx very much thats the code i have got and keep putting in but it wont except it and everytime i put it in i have to wait half hour to do anything !!!

Not sure whats goin on thank you so much for replying i fort it was me being daft :banghead:

xx

Comment

• Originally posted by xlizabethx08
        thanx very much thats the code i have got and keep putting in but it wont except it and everytime i put it in i have to wait half hour to do anything !!!

Not sure whats goin on thank you so much for replying i fort it was me being daft :banghead:

xx
        Is the serial number you've got taken from the label attached to the radio?

Comment

• no its off the audio book :/ X

Comment

• Originally posted by xlizabethx08 View Post
            no its off the audio book :/ X
            That explains your problem... the audio book is not for the radio installed in your car. You need to remove radio from dash to see the serial number printed on the label attached to the metal casing..

Post this number, and you're sorted

Comment

• thank you so much will do that tomorro and get bk to you ,, this has been a big help xx

Comment

• Hi Ford Focus M723450 Thanks in anticipation

Comment

• Originally posted by cheggers View Post
                  Hi Ford Focus M723450 Thanks in anticipation
                  Try code >>> 7125 <<<

Comment

• Wow that was quick thank you !!

Comment

• iv taken the stereo out and the serial number on it is V011612 X

Comment

• Hi
                        Could you help me with a code for my ford 5000 c radio , serial number is V003513 the code is on the back of the unit code appears to be writen on top of unit as 5402 but comes back "incorrect code" when entered.
                        Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by spudm
                          Hi
                          Could you help me with a code for my ford 5000 c radio , serial number is V003513 the code is on the back of the unit code appears to be writen on top of unit as 5402 but comes back "incorrect code" when entered.
                          Thanks.
                          Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet as access is required to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheapest suggestions

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Originally posted by spudm
                            Hi
                            Thanks.
                            no possible with serial contact dealer or service decoding radio..............

Comment

• Hi,

Can anyone help with radio code for 6000NE serial no M160290

many thanks Tina

Comment

• Originally posted by tina hale
                                Hi,

Can anyone help with radio code for 6000NE serial no M160290

many thanks Tina
                                try code 4682

Comment

Working...
                                X