Ford unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Question from Hungary
    Can anyone help me with the radio code for my Ford Focus model: Visteon 6000NE
    SN: M362140

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kalasnyikov View Post
      Hi! Question from Hungary
      Can anyone help me with the radio code for my Ford Focus model: Visteon 6000NE
      SN: M362140

Thanks!
      try code 5580

Comment

• hi.
        after reloading battery i tried 3 times to remember my code, but i think i wont, so my cd asks 4th code.
        plz help:
        ford focus 6000 cd s/n:m080048

Comment

• Originally posted by Loochamp View Post
          hi.
          after reloading battery i tried 3 times to remember my code, but i think i wont, so my cd asks 4th code.
          plz help:
          ford focus 6000 cd s/n:m080048
          hi, the original code is 4 2 7 1 :wink5:

Comment

• big thanks. it worked.

Comment

• can anyone get me keycode for cd6000...
              serial number M122211
              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by katzfuratz View Post
                can anyone get me keycode for cd6000...
                serial number M122211
                Thanks
                ================================================== ===
                Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
                ================================================== ==

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcat
                  head unit won't let me put a code in... like it's not even recognising my input
                  Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                  try code 7643
                  Am I stuffed with a locked-out unit? I have sat there and waited 2hours and still won't let me enter a code.

TravelPilot NX... any advice on resetting or getting one last try would be grateful, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcat View Post
                    Am I stuffed with a locked-out unit? I have sat there and waited 2hours and still won't let me enter a code.

TravelPilot NX... any advice on resetting or getting one last try would be grateful, thanks.
                    Leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

This may take up to 11 hours as the waiting time can double after each wrong code.

The important word is UNDISTURBED because if it is interrupted, then the waiting time starts all over again.

Try removing it from the car and connect it up to a battery supply (spare battery or battery charger ?) on your workbench and leave it ON overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcat
                      head unit won't let me put a code in... like it's not even recognising my input
                      Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                      try code 7643
                      Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                      Leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

This may take up to 11 hours as the waiting time can double after each wrong code.

The important word is UNDISTURBED because if it is interrupted, then the waiting time starts all over again.

Try removing it from the car and connect it up to a battery supply (spare battery or battery charger ?) on your workbench and leave it ON overnight.
                      Ok sounds like a plan I will try and get it on for 11hrs+... will let you know if it works.

Ford stealer says £200 and it has to be sent to Germany... hmmm

Comment

• Hello

I recently had to put a new battery in my Ka and the keycode (7499) supplied with my Ford owners manual does not work! Can anyone help me out? The serial number is M009688. At least, that's the serial number typed on the card, and also typed on the same card is the keycode which doesn't work.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ka-girl
                          Hello

I recently had to put a new battery in my Ka and the keycode (7499) supplied with my Ford owners manual does not work! Can anyone help me out? The serial number is M009688. At least, that's the serial number typed on the card, and also typed on the same card is the keycode which doesn't work.

Thanks!
                          Code is right.
                          In car radio "Ford", in some models, is a function of the input number of the vehicle, Turn the radio and press "SELECT "plus "1". The radio will show the new code. After the code is entered, press the "WEEK +" or "-" to display the alpha-numeric characters of the first category. Click the SEARCH button +" or "-"to move to the next digit. Do the same for all characters and press the button "SELECT" , to save the entered data.

Comment

• Originally posted by ka-girl
                            Hello

Thanks!
                            The Serial Number on the card may be incorrect.

The correct one will be found on a label on the radio casing....so the radio will have to be removed from the dashboard.

On some Ford radios pressing buttons 6 &1 together (or 6&2 together ) may display the Serial Number as well

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                              The Serial Number on the card may be incorrect.

The correct one will be found on a label on the radio casing....so the radio will have to be removed from the dashboard.

On some Ford radios pressing buttons 6 &1 together (or 6&2 together ) may display the Serial Number as well
                              Hi There

OK, if I press 6 & 1 together I get these numbers/letters flashing up:

DP MV 5H (with 64 underneath) (that might be SH not 5H, it's hard to tell)

507000 12 (with 255 underneath)

09--00--00 (with Cd underneath)

None of which makes any sense to me!

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ka-girl View Post
                                Hi There

OK, if I press 6 & 1 together I get these numbers/letters flashing up:

DP MV 5H (with 64 underneath) (that might be SH not 5H, it's hard to tell)

50700012 (with 255 underneath)

09-00-00 (with Cd underneath)

None of which makes any sense to me!

Thanks
                                These are not the correct Serial Number as it should be An M or V followed by six digits such as M123456 or V654321

This means that the radio will have to be removed from the dashboard so that the correct Serial Number found on the label on the metal casing can be quoted.

Removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Working...
                                X