Ford unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Styles View Post
    Hello, I need a code for my focus serial number v091821. Can anybody help, please!!!
    Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62
      Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere in the Internet, as access is required at the Ford factory in the database (through a Dealer Ford)...which is not commercially available as software, try your Ford Dealer, or Radio Decoding Service

Thanks for your help, will try ford dealer

Comment

• I need radio code for FORD Sound 2000 serial number: FD 2004 L 0278412Thanks

Comment

• Hiya folks

Can anyone find the code for a 4000 RDS with serial M234431 ?

Many thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by weirdwolf View Post
            Hiya folks

Can anyone find the code for a 4000 RDS with serial M234431 ?

Many thanks in advance!
            Try code 6857

Comment

• Thats the one, thanks so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laci61 View Post
                I need radio code for FORD Sound 2000 serial number: FD 2004 L 0278412Thanks
                If it`s a three digit code try 176

Otherwise see PM message

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                  If it`s a three digit code try 176

Otherwise see PM message
                  Thank You for code, but i think the radio is blocked, appear 10 on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laci61 View Post
                    Thank You for code, but i think the radio is blocked, appear 10 on display.
                    see PM message

Comment

• Hi! I need radio code for FORD Fiesta 3000 traffic sn: M218875

Comment

• Originally posted by catamati View Post
                        Hi! I need radio code for FORD Fiesta 3000 traffic sn: M218875
                        Try code 9362

Comment

• Hello Guys Need you help here. Not able to get the unit out, 4000RDS, but hoping your may still be able to use the following. Pressed 1 & 6 got the following info: 50600200 then numbers 255. Code 10 Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Kipling
                            Hello Guys Need you help here. Not able to get the unit out, 4000RDS, but hoping your may still be able to use the following. Pressed 1 & 6 got the following info: 50600200 then numbers 255. Code 10 Cheers
                            The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                              The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Thanks for responding RegWorts. Unfortunatly i do not have the Din Key to remove the set. I had already tried the 1 & 6 suggestion (also 6&2 as you suggested, nothing for this one) and got the numbers i originally posted. Will see what i can do about the Din keys etc. some other day. For this trip it's going to be silence for a week.. Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kipling View Post
                                Thanks for responding RegWorts. Unfortunatly i do not have the Din Key to remove the set. I had already tried the 1 & 6 suggestion (also 6&2 as you suggested, nothing for this one) and got the numbers i originally posted. Will see what i can do about the Din keys etc. some other day. For this trip it's going to be silence for a week.. Thanks again.
                                see sticky post at top of forum

Link

Comment

Working...
                                X