No announcement yet.

Ford unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Is anyone able to help me find out the code for my radio 3000 in my Ford Fiesta? It's driving me mad not having a radio since my car battery died and had to be replaced!
    The Serial number is M083605.
    Thank you!!!

Comment

• Hi There, I have a Ford Focus radio that just got its Battery Changed, the radio is a 6000CD, the year is 2006,

Can you send me the unlock code?

The serail number is V183888
      Part No 6s61-18c815-ag
      Thanks for a response

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMSmith
        Hello! Is anyone able to help me find out the code for my radio 3000 in my Ford Fiesta? It's driving me mad not having a radio since my car battery died and had to be replaced!
        The Serial number is M083605.
        Thank you!!!
        try code 5992

Comment

• Originally posted by kovandris
          Hi There, I have a Ford Focus radio that just got its Battery Changed, the radio is a 6000CD, the year is 2006,

Can you send me the unlock code?

The serail number is V183888
          Part No 6s61-18c815-ag
          Thanks for a response
          Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as access is required to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See PM message for cheapest options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Hello I would like to ask a help to get a key code for my ford, my serial number * is * 3AA949391 96FU-18K876-BB, no solution to this?

Comment

• hi i need code for ford connect radio 6000 cd serial number v016513

Comment

• Originally posted by poraic
                hi i need code for ford connect radio 6000 cd serial number v016513
                see above post #669 from RegWords.

Comment

• Originally posted by poraic
                  hi i need code for ford connect radio 6000 cd serial number v016513
                  Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as access is required to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See PM message for cheapest options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Originally posted by nosreme
                    Hello I would like to ask a help to get a key code for my ford, my serial number * is * 3AA949391 96FU-18K876-BB, no solution to this?
                    try code 9904

Comment

• Hi _Franky_ thank you very much, you are the best.

Comment

• Yeay!!! Thank you SOOO much!!!

Comment

• hi, i need help to get my code for ford 6000 cd player serial M071953 please,thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bitofabuzz
                            hi, i need help to get my code for ford 6000 cd player serial M071953 please,thanks.
                            try code 0592

Comment

• regworts you are the don,thanks,thanks,thanks.

Comment

• Help !
                                I need code for my Ford mondeo 6000cd radio, S/N is M183009
                                Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X