BMW Z3 Philips Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Z3 Philips Radio

Hi all, I’ve been trying to find a code for my friends wife’s BMW Z3 Philips radio. He disconnected the CD changer and now the head unit is asking for a code
    its a Philips 65.12-8 379 230 S/No. PH7850Y1474095.
    I would be eternally grateful if someone can assist, It’s been a nightmare searching the internet for anything close to a code provision and then you seem to be bombarded with copious sign ups.
    thanks
    Andy

Originally posted by Qedelec View Post
    Hi all, I’ve been trying to find a code for my friends wife’s BMW Z3 Philips radio. He disconnected the CD changer and now the head unit is asking for a code
    its a Philips 65.12-8 379 230 S/No. PH7850Y1474095.
    I would be eternally grateful if someone can assist, It’s been a nightmare searching the internet for anything close to a code provision and then you seem to be bombarded with copious sign ups.
    thanks
    Andy
    PH7850Y1474095

Sorry...this Serial Number is too new to be listed in the available database so won't be available for free from any where on the Internet. ( The available database only goes as far as PH7850X******),

You could try your BMW Dealer but the better option would be to take it into a Radio Decoding Service to be decoded.

Comment

Thank you Reg, back to the drawing board then.

Comment

Thank you Reg, back to the drawing board then

Comment

Working...
        X