Need code for Blaupunkt boston cc20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need code for Blaupunkt boston cc20

Hi everyone, a friend has given to me his old cassette and i want to install it in my classic car, but it needs a code and we dont have it.

i've searched online but i barely found some codes that didn't work and now the radio it's blocked, the display shows " - - - " and i disconnected it, but i don't now if this is enough...

By the way, the serial number is BP0750A7819453. I need both the code and the way to unlock the radio, i would be very happy if someone helps me ^^

Thank you in advance!!

]"]That page doesn't exist (404) — ImgBB

Comment

Originally posted by Dakar View Post
      Hi everyone, a friend has given to me his old cassette and i want to install it in my classic car, but it needs a code and we dont have it.

i've searched online but i barely found some codes that didn't work and now the radio it's blocked, the display shows " - - - " and i disconnected it, but i don't now if this is enough...

By the way, the serial number is BP0750A7819453. I need both the code and the way to unlock the radio, i would be very happy if someone helps me ^^

Thank you in advance!!
      try code 1542

code entry

Switch radio ON - display shows "Cod"
      Press Preset " 1 " and the display will show "0 0 0"

Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st digit (Display will be "1" or "0",....and "0"is always BLANK)
      Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd digit
      Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd digit
      Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th digit
      If the correct code number is now shown press button ">>" to enter

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post

try code 1542

code entry

Switch radio ON - display shows "Cod"
        Press Preset " 1 " and the display will show "0 0 0"

Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st digit (Display will be "1" or "0",....and "0"is always BLANK)
        Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd digit
        Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd digit
        Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th digit
        If the correct code number is now shown press button ">>" to enter
        Wow, super fast response thank you so much friend! I will try it, but what can i do to unlock the radio?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakar View Post

Wow, super fast response thank you so much friend! I will try it, but what can i do to unlock the radio?
          Switch ON...and leave switched ON without interruption until the display resets

This can take an hour or longer

Comment

Working...
          X