Alfa Romeo Giulietta, decode the radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa Romeo Giulietta, decode the radio

Dear Sir, please help me to decode the radio I bought for Alfa Romeo Giulietta, it is a
    Bosch model 815CM7302A9301982
    7 647 302 316
    Thanks in advance greetings

Originally posted by Samac61 View Post
    Dear Sir, please help me to decode the radio I bought for Alfa Romeo Giulietta, it is a
    Bosch model 815CM7302A9301982
    7 647 302 316
    Try code 6522

Please post ONCE only to avoid confusion..2nd post deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Samac61
      Dear Sir, Can I ask you to decode another radio for me, same for Alfa Romeo Giulietta,
      Bosch model 815CM7302A9986845
      7 647 302 316
      Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Comment

Sir, I had no bad intention to abuse your service. I simply created a problem when I changed the radio to verify the correctness of the radio I bought and then when I returned the "old" device it asked me for a code that I found out I did not have. I did not know that the code is lost by disassembling the radio. What's there is nonsense I made out of ignorance. greeting

Comment

Originally posted by Samac61 View Post
          Sir, I had no bad intention to abuse your service. I simply created a problem when I changed the radio to verify the correctness of the radio I bought and then when I returned the "old" device it asked me for a code that I found out I did not have. I did not know that the code is lost by disassembling the radio. What's there is nonsense I made out of ignorance. greeting
          815CM7302A9986845

try code 2354

Comment

Sir, thank you for understanding me and at the same time I learned something. I am 63 years old, but you learn by living! Thank you again for helping me and I wish you all the best.

Greeting Slobodan

Comment

Working...
            X