Need the Code for a Philips 22DC755/02 Car-Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need the Code for a Philips 22DC755/02 Car-Radio

Hello guys, I recently got a '82 VW Scirocco with a philips 22DC755/02 installed. Sadly the previous owner lost the Code for it, so my request would be the Code for following S/N:

Either it is WA01543L1 or 214018, not sure which one is the correct serial number on this device.

Thank you!

Originally posted by Leon.53b View Post
    Hello guys, I recently got a '82 VW Scirocco with a philips 22DC755/02 installed. Sadly the previous owner lost the Code for it, so my request would be the Code for following S/N:

Either it is WA01543L1 or 214018, not sure which one is the correct serial number on this device.

Thank you!
    Remove the radio from the dashboard and post either all the details printed on the label a photo or a photo...or the number stamped in the metal casing

Comment

I can't upload any photos, only getting the following information: "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable". So I can only write it down here:

Philips 22DC755/02
      FTZ
      12V neg (Ground-Symbol) 21/521S
      MADE IN GERMANY
      FABRIQUE EN ALLEMAGNE
      WA01543L1

Something like that. Behind "Security CODE" it has 3 dots. So it seems to be a Code with 3 digits. Thats all. Other labels removed in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon.53b View Post
        I can't upload any photos, only getting the following information: "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable". So I can only write it down here:

Philips 22DC755/02
        FTZ
        12V neg (Ground-Symbol) 21/521S
        MADE IN GERMANY
        FABRIQUE EN ALLEMAGNE
        WA01543L1

Something like that. Behind "Security CODE" it has 3 dots. So it seems to be a Code with 3 digits. Thats all. Other labels removed in the past.
        It is a 3 digit code required but this model is not listed on the available Philips Database

Your only option is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service to be decoded....or buy another radio with a code

There is no free solution

Comment

Working...
        X