Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Request for Citroen Xsara

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with a code for my radio. I changed the battery and unfortunely i do not have the code anymore. Here are the data:

Philips : 22RC465/35

Prod. Nr. : FD0198039045932

Many Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Theodoros View Post
    Hello,

I hope someone can help me with a code for my radio. I changed the battery and unfortunely i do not have the code anymore. Here are the data:

Philips : 22RC465/35

Prod. Nr. : FD0198039045932

Many Thanks in advance.
    Hi, please all the numbers from the radio or photo labels

Comment

The only other number left is : PHC9045932

Also below is a pic from the radio. I hope it can help.

]"]Error 404 (Not found)

Many Thanks in advance

Comment

Is there any more numbers either printed to the right of where the photo is cut off or stamped on the metal casing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kase View Post
          Is there any more numbers either printed to the right of where the photo is cut off or stamped on the metal casing?
          Nope!! It just says Made in France and the FD number that i mentioned on my other posts. Why you are asking? If itīs relevant to my problem here is the other half of the label.

]"]Error 404 (Not found)
          Last edited by Theodoros; 06-28-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodoros View Post
            Nope!! It just says Made in France and the FD number that i mentioned on my other posts. Why you are asking? If itīs relevant to my problem here is the other half of the label.
            The Citroen 22RC465/35 would normally have a 14 digit serial number looking like this "PHACCFW9051366" OR ther later produced models would have a security code looking like this "Q-674"* With either of those I can provide a code.

Very occasionally, a serial number & a product number can be merged to make a part serial number ... which is what I might try to do with yours. since you've no more numbers...
            Last edited by Kase; 06-28-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase View Post
              The Citroen 22RC465/35 would normally have a 14 digit serial number looking like this "PHACCFW9051366" OR ther later produced models would have a security code looking like this "Q-674"* With either of those I can provide a code.

Very occasionally, a serial number & a product number can be merged to make a serial number ... which is what I might try to do with yours. since you've no more numbers...
              I didnīt saw any other numbers to be honest. The only numbers that i saw are on the label as i posted with photos. I can go an look again in the metal-case if itīs needed. Can you help with the numbers given ?

Comment

OK mate, try 1462 ... best I could do

meant 1461 typo error
                Last edited by Kase; 06-28-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Hi.
                  Try.......1461

Comment

Thank you both. The code worked like charm.

Comment

Working...
                    X