Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen Dispatch - Clarion pu2294a

Hello to all you beautiful people,

My father has arecently purchased a Citroen Dispatch and he is looking for a code to unlock the Clarion radio in it.

The serial number on the radio is : CL040161053321

Any help is much appreciated..

Many Thanks,
    GeneralGrolsch.

Originally posted by GeneralGrolsch View Post
    Hello to all you beautiful people,

My father has arecently purchased a Citroen Dispatch and he is looking for a code to unlock the Clarion radio in it.

The serial number on the radio is : CL040161053321

Any help is much appreciated..

Many Thanks,
    GeneralGrolsch.
    Hi.
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)
    If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Greetings and thanks for the info, masterskay62.
      After speaking to my father this evening, he had taken note of all numbers on any stickers on the unit.

The Barcode Serial Number C7000000++++ number you mentioned is C70000001651.

Many Thanks,
      GeneralGroslch.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralGrolsch View Post
        Greetings and thanks for the info, masterskay62.
        After speaking to my father this evening, he had taken note of all numbers on any stickers on the unit.

The Barcode Serial Number C7000000++++ number you mentioned is C70000001651.

Many Thanks,
        GeneralGroslch.
        Hi.

Comment

Hey masterskay62,
          I've just spoken again to my father who has put the code 2225 in the radio and it worked.
          He sends his warmest regards and many thanks for what he says is "putting music and noise back in the van.."
          I agree with his sentiment and thank you once again for your time and efforts.

Regards,
          GeneralGrolsch

Comment

Working...
          X