Fiat 500 Abarth Model 2010 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat 500 Abarth Model 2010 Radio Code

Hello, because I need to remove my battery (power chip installation), I will need fore sure the radio key code of my original Bosch Radio (Model 312 MP3, serial nr. (815)CM8572A9015067 after installation.
    And I regognized now, that I did not get the key code card from the former car holderwith all the other car documents.
    Can anybody help?
    Can I usethe key code only once, or does it fit also if I have to remove the battary again?
    Thx a lot in advance,
    lioned

Originally posted by lioned View Post
    Hello, because I need to remove my battery (power chip installation), I will need fore sure the radio key code of my original Bosch Radio (Model 312 MP3, serial nr. (815)CM8572A9015067 after installation.
    And I regognized now, that I did not get the key code card from the former car holderwith all the other car documents.
    Can anybody help?
    Can I usethe key code only once, or does it fit also if I have to remove the battary again?
    Thx a lot in advance,
    lioned
    Hi.
    Try.......6151

Comment

Can anybody help?
      Thx a lot in advance,
      lioned
      Hello,
      Try code .... 6151

Comment

Thx a lot, I will try after re-installation the battery.
        Do you know if I can use the code from now on always?

Comment

Thx a lot, I will try after re-installation the battery.
          Do you know if I can use the code from now on always?

Yes this is your final radio code and for the life of the radio

Comment

Working...
          X