Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code needed for Citroen Radio PU-2294b (D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code needed for Citroen Radio PU-2294b (D)

Hello guys I need your help I have a Citroen Berlingo with the original radio, I gave the code in the radio a few month ago but now It asks me to give the code again but the problem is I forgot it.
    Can someone help me please ???

The radio serial number is:

Version: PU-2294b(D) Clareon (<- for this I am not sure),
    Serial nr: CL0402Z0581838.

I hope someone of you can help me.

Originally posted by bane View Post
    Hello guys I need your help I have a Citroen Berlingo with the original radio, I gave the code in the radio a few month ago but now It asks me to give the code again but the problem is I forgot it.
    Can someone help me please ???

The radio serial number is:

Version: PU-2294b(D) Clareon (<- for this I am not sure),
    Serial nr: CL0402Z0581838.

I hope someone of you can help me.
    Hello,

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000**** on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Examples:

Comment

Unfortunately my radio does not have the serial number it only have one with the CLxxxxxxx, but anyway thank you for you replay.
      And btw can someone of you recommend me a good radio for the my car.

Comment

Working...
      X