Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault espace 2003

Hi all,

Any chance someone could give me the code for my car radio.

I's for a renault espace 2003 model

serial no: RNRD0130098987
    t0x864
    Model no: RENRDW100-10
    Prod no: FD0003310098987

I think thats it really, look forward to hearing from anyone with this. be very grateful indeed.

regards

Adam

Please anybody, code needed badly!

Good morning all,

Still no reply to my post, was wondering is it that there is no calculator with the database for it?. I found a website with a software called CRUCC 2.1 but it's expensive and i just need one code so it's not worth it for me.

I have another long number to add to the above post and that is on a sticker on the other side of this car radio.

8200247962TX864 , It's on a sticker with a barcode and i dont know what kinda number this is. sorry i forgot to mention this yesterday.

Ok do you need any other description?

Thank you again

Regards

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
      Good morning all,

Still no reply to my post, was wondering is it that there is no calculator with the database for it?. I found a website with a software called CRUCC 2.1 but it's expensive and i just need one code so it's not worth it for me.

I have another long number to add to the above post and that is on a sticker on the other side of this car radio.

8200247962TX864 , It's on a sticker with a barcode and i dont know what kinda number this is. sorry i forgot to mention this yesterday.

Ok do you need any other description?

Thank you again

Regards

Adam
      Sorry...Not in my database

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

Comment

Oh oops,

Nevermind but thanks for trying will give the link a look just now and see what happens.

Thanks again.

Adam

Comment

Radio is now working!

Reg,

What can i say, i tried the website, payed a very small donation and voila! the radio is working and i'm very very pleased. Thank you very much Reg! your a star oh yes u are!.

Cheers
          :hurray::driving::hurray:
          Adam

Comment

Working...
          X