Fiat Stilo Visteon CD Radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megaacesso View Post
    tirando os cabos da bateria ele não reseta?
    no must be turned on to reset

Comment

• Thanks, It's ok but....evry time i start the engine, i need to enter the unlock code! Please help! Do you know what's the problem? Me....or the radio?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdannym View Post
        Thanks, It's ok but....evry time i start the engine, i need to enter the unlock code! Please help! Do you know what's the problem? Me....or the radio?
        are you storing the code.
        Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
        CODE with " - - - - " flashing
        Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
        Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
        Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
        Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
        If the correct code number is now shown
        Press " SELECT " to Enter

or button 5 to store

Comment

• I did exactly like you said. After this, the radio works fine. When I turn off the radio and then turn on...it ask again for the unlock code. And so on...

Comment

I did exactly like you said. After this, the radio works fine. When I turn off the radio and then turn on...it ask again for the unlock code. And so on...
            This is usually because the second / permanent battery feed to the radio is missing.(This retains the code memory and the tuning setup.)

Check the connectors at the rear and the fuse

Comment

• The connectors are ok. Where's this second/permanent battery feed located? What can I do?

Comment

The connectors are ok. Where's this second/permanent battery feed located? What can I do?
                Just a moment...

FORD Car Radio Stereo Audio Wiring Diagram Autoradio connector wire installation schematic schema esquema de conexiones stecker konektor connecteur cable shema

Comment

• I've changed my visteon radiocass with a sh radiocd. Very easy to do. But as I said, the old one ask me one time for the unlock code and the new one ask me evrey time i turn on the radio or the engine. The same connectors. What can I do?

Comment

• Hi!
                    I've just sold my radio without realizing it needs a code so I'm hoping someone can help me so I can send it on to the new owner!

Serial number: M 054786

Visteon Part number: 2FCF-18C838-KA

FIAT part number: 735374217

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGrimlock View Post
                      Hi!
                      I've just sold my radio without realizing it needs a code so I'm hoping someone can help me so I can send it on to the new owner!

Serial number: M 054786

Visteon Part number: 2FCF-18C838-KA

FIAT part number: 735374217

Thanks in advance!
                      code 9242 or 5636

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                        code 9242 or 5636
                        Thank you! Will send this on.

Comment

I've changed my visteon radiocass with a sh radiocd. Very easy to do. But as I said, the old one ask me one time for the unlock code and the new one ask me evrey time i turn on the radio or the engine. The same connectors. What can I do?
                          Already answered ...please read the previous answer again

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                            code 9242 or 5636
                            Hi again! I've just heard back that the code worked fine but now the stereo won't turn off unless you remove the fuse. Any idea where I could find the info to solve this?
                            Regards,
                            Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGrimlock View Post
                              Hi again! I've just heard back that the code worked fine but now the stereo won't turn off unless you remove the fuse. Any idea where I could find the info to solve this?
                              Regards,
                              Matt
                              looks like a faulty ON/OFF switch on the radio perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                                looks like a faulty ON/OFF switch on the radio perhaps?
                                Unfortunately I don't have access to it to be able to try anything and the buyer is being less than proactive about sorting it himself.

Thanks for helping guys, will keep trying!

Comment

Working...
                                X