Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philips CDC3 W1G 22DC075/75 needs unlock code i think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips CDC3 W1G 22DC075/75 needs unlock code i think.

Hello, I thought CD changer was not working and was listening only to radio or FM transmiter. Automobile is Opel Vectra B 1999. And today i found out that it might be code probelm, couse dashboard says CDC safe, when i try to play a Music CD.

So i would be very happy if you could provide with a unlock code for:

Philips
    09 134 884
    CDC3
    W1G
    22DC075/75

GMCDC3Y1073414

Its 4 years since we have this car and all the time i thought that cd changer was broken. Battery of the car was dead many times and recharged, somebody say that this is the reason why the code needs to be reentered. But Radio player works fine, never entered any code.

I could say huge Thanks if somebody can prove with a code

Originally posted by TadasBlinda View Post
    Hello, I thought CD changer was not working and was listening only to radio or FM transmiter. Automobile is Opel Vectra B 1999. And today i found out that it might be code probelm, couse dashboard says CDC safe, when i try to play a Music CD.

So i would be very happy if you could provide with a unlock code for:

Philips
    09 134 884
    CDC3
    W1G
    22DC075/75

GMCDC3Y1073414

Its 4 years since we have this car and all the time i thought that cd changer was broken. Battery of the car was dead many times and recharged, somebody say that this is the reason why the code needs to be reentered. But Radio player works fine, never entered any code.

I could say huge Thanks if somebody can prove with a code
    Sorry...I don't think we can help with this

Comment

Maybe somebody else will have an idea

Comment

Everybody will charge huge amount of money. And i dont know any friends who are good in electronics and could do that in reasonable amount of money.

I thought you have code calculator and can calculate my code according to numbers written on cd changer.

Comment

Originally posted by TadasBlinda View Post
          Everybody will charge huge amount of money. And i dont know any friends who are good in electronics and could do that in reasonable amount of money.

I thought you have code calculator and can calculate my code according to numbers written on cd changer.
          Sorry...there are no free solutions on the Internet for this CD player

Read this

DND Services Ltd :: Search results

Comment

Thank you for your help. I will leave it as it is

Comment

I still tried to search for the code in car manual. According to documents owner was german for 10 years and than we bought that car(lithuania). so it came with 3 books. on the radio manual book i found hand written code in instructions for radio and cd changer was the same. Just tried and it seems radio accepts a code, but for cd changer it didnt suite. Just wanted to update.

Comment

Working...
              X