Nissan qashqui 2012 radio unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan qashqui 2012 radio unlock code

Hey guys, I had my battery changed this morning but the mechanic didn't ask me beforehand if I had the code for the radio before he changed the battery and didn't hook it up and wondering if anyone can help me on here, I ammega in need of help as we are meant to be travelling tomorrow me and my two young boys and Nissan want to charge me 35 pound next Tuesday to do it please please please help a damsel in need....

Serial number is Ds1an1756928bh30d
    Parts number is 28185bh30d

Please I will be most greatful

Xxxx

Originally posted by jewelz2k View Post
    Hey guys, I had my battery changed this morning but the mechanic didn't ask me beforehand if I had the code for the radio before he changed the battery and didn't hook it up and wondering if anyone can help me on here, I ammega in need of help as we are meant to be travelling tomorrow me and my two young boys and Nissan want to charge me 35 pound next Tuesday to do it please please please help a damsel in need....

Serial number is Ds1an1756928bh30d
    Parts number is 28185bh30d

Please I will be most greatful

Xxxx
    Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
    X