No announcement yet.

Renault clio radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which key should be pressed to confirm code.

Thank you for help.

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Your code is 7403

I Try thanks

Comment

• my clio

Hey fellow clio owners.
        I am the owner of a 1.6 clio from 2001. Recently the central lock seized to work (the one that locks or opens the doors when you press the button on the key). So my father in law tried to open the lit into the fuses and took some out to see if that was the problem. They somehow managed to fix my lock, but now my radio just writes CODE on the display, and say "BEEP" no matter what i press What to do next?

Comment

• Originally posted by ev00l View Post
          Hey fellow clio owners.
          I am the owner of a 1.6 clio from 2001. Recently the central lock seized to work (the one that locks or opens the doors when you press the button on the key). So my father in law tried to open the lit into the fuses and took some out to see if that was the problem. They somehow managed to fix my lock, but now my radio just writes CODE on the display, and say "BEEP" no matter what i press What to do next?

It requires a code to reset it.

Quote all the letters+numbers on any labels, barcodes or stamped in the metal casing

Comment

• thx for replying Where do i find these codes, on the stereo itself, or on the car somewhere?

Comment

thx for replying Where do i find these codes, on the stereo itself, or on the car somewhere?
              On the radio casing

Here is a video showing how to remove your radio from the dashboard. A pair of extractors are required (available from Ebay , Halfords ) but these can be made from 2 pieces of bent, wire coat-hanger or 4 small drills(using the blunt end) or 4 small Allen Keys or 4 small screwdrivers or 4 nails or even 4 darts.

An assistant is useful to pull the radio out whilst you are releasing the 4 securing clips

Page not found - Fitaudio.com

Comment

• thanks a lot mate. I will try remove it somehow, though it might first be tomorrow, I will keep you updated when I get further, thank you so much for the help so far, hopefully I can play cd's and hear radio again soon

p.s. sorry for the bad English btw, i hope you manage to figure it out.

Comment

• hey again. A friend of mine had a pair of those removal sticks, so we managed to remove the stereo. Here are some of the codes from the labes, dont know what you need:

Model:22DC2259/62F
                  Prod no: FD0400510278678
                  T0X552
                  RN259FY0278678

Comment

hey again. A friend of mine had a pair of those removal sticks, so we managed to remove the stereo. Here are some of the codes from the labes, dont know what you need:

Model:22DC2259/62F
                    Prod no: FD0400510278678
                    T0X552
                    RN259FY0278678
                    Your code is 2490

Comment

• thanks a million. You saved my day, well frankly my week Have a nice day sir

Comment

• I have no idea how to find the serial numbers for my Radio for my clio.

It's an 03 Clio Expression 16v with cd player

Can you help at all please?

Thankyou.

Comment

• Originally posted by louisaine View Post
                          I have no idea how to find the serial numbers for my Radio for my clio.

It's an 03 Clio Expression 16v with cd player

Can you help at all please?

Thankyou.
                          email restoredclassic@aol.com

for advice

Comment

• Am I glad I found this forum

Took my Clio radio out today as I'm having a mess around, looking to see if I can fit a new head unit, put it all back together and I realise now I'd disconnected the battery, and need a code

If you could help me out I'd be eternally grateful. Don't fancy paying Renault for the priviledge honestly, seen as I've only mistakenly uplugged the battery :arf:

Model : 22DC278/62B
                            T0V713
                            RN278F20345130
                            Prod : FD0402500345130

there's two more codes starting in 8200... but doesn't look like you need those

again I'd be immensely grateful if you could help me out. I feel a bit daft after realising what I did

p.s It's a pain in the arse removing the head unit from a clio isn't it? I ended up bending some some garden wire and poking it in the holes while using a softly-softly approach with a screwdriver to the edges. Worked a treat after about half an hour...

Comment

• Originally posted by insomniak
                              Am I glad I found this forum

Took my Clio radio out today as I'm having a mess around, looking to see if I can fit a new head unit, put it all back together and I realise now I'd disconnected the battery, and need a code

If you could help me out I'd be eternally grateful. Don't fancy paying Renault for the priviledge honestly, seen as I've only mistakenly uplugged the battery :arf:

Model : 22DC278/62B
                              T0V713
                              RN278F20345130
                              Prod : FD0402500345130

there's two more codes starting in 8200... but doesn't look like you need those

again I'd be immensely grateful if you could help me out. I feel a bit daft after realising what I did

p.s It's a pain in the arse removing the head unit from a clio isn't it? I ended up bending some some garden wire and poking it in the holes while using a softly-softly approach with a screwdriver to the edges. Worked a treat after about half an hour...
                              Try code 4201

Comment

• fantastic bud, worked a treat. put the code in a different way to the way described in the PM, used the number keys, same result.

Nice one :hurray:

Comment

Working...
                                X