Philips/ Harmony radio code required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips/ Harmony radio code required

Hi. I have a Rover 75 (VIN: SARRJHLKLYM174323) with a Philips/ Harmony radio (type: 22DC745/ 60B). Serial no: RG745WY1067713.
    I lost the code when disconnecting the battery.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Django

Originally posted by Django View Post
    Hi. I have a Rover 75 (VIN: SARRJHLKLYM174323) with a Philips/ Harmony radio (type: 22DC745/ 60B). Serial no: RG745WY1067713.
    I lost the code when disconnecting the battery.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Django
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Rover 75 Philips/ Harmony radio code

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
      Thank you RegWorts.
      Yes, it is as you say.
      For any fellow forum members Link

Works well, but on the basis that it is the original code that came with the radio, from new. Obviously won't work if a previous owner has changed it.
      £20 - Ouch!
      Django

Comment

hi, i am new here , can someone help me please ..looking for philips radio code .
        RG745WY1067735......22DC745/60B.....RG PARTS.XQD 101091PUY.
        IT FOR MY ROVER 75... many thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by lee69j View Post
          hi, i am new here , can someone help me please ..looking for philips radio code .
          RG745WY1067735......22DC745/60B.....RG PARTS.XQD 101091PUY.
          IT FOR MY ROVER 75... many thanks .
          Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
          X