Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a Blaupunkt Bremmen SQR 49

Hi Guys (and girls),

I have purchased a classic radio for my classic Audi. It is a BP Bremmen SQR49. Reading the manual I could try and guess the code 40x times and then it locks up. Not sure if somebody has tried this already.

Serial number is BP9898B1788521.

Is there a master code?

Thanking yous,

Stuart

Originally posted by tram-man
    Hi Guys (and girls),

I have purchased a classic radio for my classic Audi. It is a BP Bremmen SQR49. Reading the manual I could try and guess the code 40x times and then it locks up. Not sure if somebody has tried this already.

Is there a master code?

Thanking yous,

Stuart
    Hi try Code .... 7174 or 1174

Comment

Hi Guys (and girls),

Is there a master code?

Thanking yous,

Stuart
      Try code 7174

Comment

Originally posted by Goncalves
        Hi try Code .... 7174 or 1174
        Thanks for trying guys but both codes do not work. Will sen it of to be decoded I think

Comment

Thanks for trying guys but both codes do not work. Will sen it of to be decoded I think
          Hello,

SORRY.

This is the code found with a standard calculator.

BLAUPUNKT BREMEN SQR49 BP9898 CODE 4 dig 7 649 898 053 (013) BLAUPUNKT

Comment

Hello,

SORRY.

This is the code found with a standard calculator.

BLAUPUNKT BREMEN SQR49 BP9898 CODE 4 dig 7 649 898 053 (013) BLAUPUNKT
            Hey, no problem. It was worth a try :-) I will send it off to the UK to get it reprogrammed.

I also have a Blaupunkt Dusseldorf SQR 49, serial number BP8490A1908455. Can you suggest a possible code? This radio is not as nice as the Bremen but I now have a hole in Audi Coupe which I would like to fill up with a period BP radio.

Cheers, Stuart

Comment

Hey, no problem. It was worth a try :-) I will send it off to the UK to get it reprogrammed.

I also have a Blaupunkt Dusseldorf SQR 49, serial number BP8490A1908455. Can you suggest a possible code? This radio is not as nice as the Bremen but I now have a hole in Audi Coupe which I would like to fill up with a period BP radio.

Cheers, Stuart
              Hi,
              SORRY.

>> [url="http://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/41925-Reminder-NO-MULTIPLE-CODE-REQUESTS-ON-THIS-FORUM"][COLOR=#FFFF00]Link

Comment

Hi,
                SORRY.

>> [url="http://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/41925-Reminder-NO-MULTIPLE-CODE-REQUESTS-ON-THIS-FORUM"][COLOR=#FFFF00]Link
                oops, should have read the rules! Apologies

Comment

Working...
                X