blaupunkt bremen/toronto sqr46 tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blaupunkt bremen/toronto sqr46 tips

i am looking for code entering or changing or eliminate/reset (after forced power on with code skip via hardware modification) for the above radio.I do not have the user manual ,somebody can provide with a PDF file ? Does exist other tips related to this ?

Originally posted by wj8617b
    i am looking for code entering or changing or eliminate/reset (after forced power on with code skip via hardware modification) for the above radio.I do not have the user manual ,somebody can provide with a PDF file ? Does exist other tips related to this ?
    The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Removal Info here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes and a 14 character Serial Number stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

Comment

bremen sqr46 tips

Originally posted by RegWorts
      The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Removal Info here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes and a 14 character Serial Number stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

i already have 2 codes (xx38 xx38) .......they do not work .Here the data serial W4478641 and 7 646 898 010 (part number).
      I can only use the radio by hw forcing.If somebody now if after switching on in forced mode the code can be changed it will be very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by wj8617b
        i already have 2 codes (xx38 xx38) .......they do not work .Here the data serial W4478641 and 7 646 898 010 (part number).
        I can only use the radio by hw forcing.If somebody now if after switching on in forced mode the code can be changed it will be very useful.
        hi

code 2423

@++
        !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

bremen sqr46 tips

Originally posted by Sowi
          hi

code 2423

@++
          2423 does not work.
          2423 ca marche pas non plus , ''la bete est dure'' peut etre que le code a ete changee par rapport a l'origine.....
          i think that i will do a permanent modification that forces the start up fo 1 second every time that i switch on the radio

Comment

Working...
          X