Car radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car radio code

Hi can anyone help I have megane mk2 2006 and since having work done on car cannot now get radio to work. Can't find security code anywhere . Bought car privately oct 2013 but no password number on any paperwork . Radio serial number rnrd6950109652 / renrdw240-00 / fd01 0520 0109652 would be grateful if anyone can help

Originally posted by Paulbarnes252
    Hi can anyone help I have megane mk2 2006 and since having work done on car cannot now get radio to work. Can't find security code anywhere . Bought car privately oct 2013 but no password number on any paperwork . Radio serial number RNRD6950109652 / renrdw240-00 / fd01 0520 0109652 would be grateful if anyone can help
    Also quote the SECURITY NUMBER. This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

If in doubt post ALL the letters+numbers on any labels or barcodes

Comment

Ok will try and get thankyou

Comment

Security number 8200483757t
        P720 security

Comment

Originally posted by Paulbarnes252
          Security number 8200483757t
          P720 security
          ..try..0293.

Comment

Will try once reset itself and hopefully onto a winner, will let u know thankyou

Comment

Megane 55 plate

Hi, what information do I need to give you for you to give me an unlock code please?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Superstar_kd
                Hi, what information do I need to give you for you to give me an unlock code please?

Thanks
                Hi. Please remove the radio from the dashboard.
                Remove radio here: FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database
                Then place the: radio+model plus all the letters+numbers on any label, Serial Number stamped into the metal case.
                This information can then be used to see if the code can be calculated

Comment

Working...
                X