Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault scenic car radio bleeping 😞

Hi
    I have my radio code but I managed to get my radio on by pressing down 5&6 (I think) anyhow it's back on but bleeps and I can't seem to stop it- any ideas please?? Ps when I enter the code on the satellite thingy on the steering wheel and hold on the button it's comes up with "others" or changed channel - absolute nitemare - is there a solution out there? Thanks from Kerry in Northampton xx

Originally posted by Kerrywestern
    Hi
    I have my radio code but I managed to get my radio on by pressing down 5&6 (I think) anyhow it's back on but bleeps and I can't seem to stop it- any ideas please?? Ps when I enter the code on the satellite thingy on the steering wheel and hold on the button it's comes up with "others" or changed channel - absolute nitemare - is there a solution out there? Thanks from Kerry in Northampton xx
    I also have all the details of the serial numbers on the back of the radio if this helps? Maybe the code I was given was wrong? Help please

Comment

Hi
      Link

Comment

Hi
        "beeping" is often because the radio is VIN coded which means it has to be electronically linked to the car`s electronics

Is it the original radio fitted in the car or a replacement radio just fitted?

Comment

Working...
        X