Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Radio 6000 not behaving

Evening
    Recently bought a nice Mondeo, but just before I picked it up it was in the garage being tuned up and evidently the mechanics played with the electrics and knocked the radio off. The guy who sold it to me had no clue of the code

The radio's serial is C830238

Online a lot have said the code should be 3484 but this doesn't work, and everytime I enter a wrong code I have to wait half an hour to try again.

Any help would be fantastic as I currently have to spend my time talking to myself in the car.

Thanks

Originally posted by bbmack
    Evening
    Recently bought a nice Mondeo, but just before I picked it up it was in the garage being tuned up and evidently the mechanics played with the electrics and knocked the radio off. The guy who sold it to me had no clue of the code

The radio's serial is C830238

Online a lot have said the code should be 3484 but this doesn't work, and everytime I enter a wrong code I have to wait half an hour to try again.

Any help would be fantastic as I currently have to spend my time talking to myself in the car.

Thanks
    Make sure you are quoting the correct Serial Number as any numbers found in car documents , audio guides etc. are often incorrect.

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts
      Make sure you are quoting the correct Serial Number as any numbers found in car documents , audio guides etc. are often incorrect.

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database
      Many thanks mate

Is the serial number probably wrong? I got it from doing the 6&1 button but will try 6&2 too

Comment

Working...
      X