Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renault megane radio code

hi there!
    can anybody help me with the code for my radio? mine is an alpine renault (cabasse tronic auditorium). somebody told me that the renault precode generator wont work on it as it works on philips only..need an expert or go to the dealer instead. i'm hoping somebody here could help me, please. LeEco Coolpad (C103).part13.rar i attached the pic of the bottom panel of my radio here for reference. any help would be much appreciated. thanks in advance!

Originally posted by denzio
    hi there!
    can anybody help me with the code for my radio? mine is an alpine renault (cabasse tronic auditorium). somebody told me that the renault precode generator wont work on it as it works on philips only..need an expert or go to the dealer instead. i'm hoping somebody here could help me, please. [ATTACH=CONFIG]10517[/ATTACH] i attached the pic of the bottom panel of my radio here for reference. any help would be much appreciated. thanks in advance!
    did you try 1418

Comment

renault megane radio code

yes, i've tried using 1418 yesterday but the screen said error.. hoping for a correct one.

Comment

Working...
      X