Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please i need help for BECKER AUDIO 30 MODEL 3310 SERIAL X1009033 FOR Mercedes S Class W220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please i need help for BECKER AUDIO 30 MODEL 3310 SERIAL X1009033 FOR Mercedes S Class W220

Hiii Everyone,

I need your help so much, my car battery drop yesterday, and when i change the battery it asking for Radio Code, and i dont have the Radio Code Card since i bought used car.

My Radio is BECKER:

Type : AUDIO 30 For Mercedes Benz W220 S-Class (because the Model is a little bit different from the usual Audio 30)

MODEL No. : BE 3310
    SERIAL No. : X1009033

I'll appreciate your help so much.

Best Regards,

Originally posted by vintageclassic
    Hiii Everyone,

I need your help so much, my car battery drop yesterday, and when i change the battery it asking for Radio Code, and i dont have the Radio Code Card since i bought used car.

My Radio is BECKER:

Type : AUDIO 30 For Mercedes Benz W220 S-Class (because the Model is a little bit different from the usual Audio 30)

MODEL No. : BE 3310
    SERIAL No. : X1009033

I'll appreciate your help so much.

Best Regards,
    try code 31511

Comment

Originally posted by Dekster
      try code 31511
      Hiii Dekster...

my car still on workshop due to another problem...

thank you for the code, i have give that code to my mechanic by phone this afternoon, but he told me that code isn't work...i don't know why?...that confusing me..

is there any idea for me?

Comment

Hiii Dekster...

thank you for the code, i have give that code to my mechanic by phone this afternoon, but he told me that code isn't work...i don't know why?...that confusing me..

Hello,
        Code dekster that your giving is good for these references.

Comment

Hiii Dekster...

the Mechanic call me saveral minute ago..that's work..thank you soo muchhh Dexster

Comment

Working...
          X