grundig cd30 astra code please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grundig cd30 astra code please!

Managed to discharge my battery and need a code to get my radion to work again. I've checked the case of the radio and as far as I can work out the radio code is GMOD317 S 741553 this is stamped on the side, there are a whole heap of other numbers on the lable on the top too so let me know if it's that I need. Any codes, help to avoid the cost and more especially th hastle of getting the codes from Vauxhall really appreciated.
    Mr Scribble

Originally posted by orange-scribble
    Managed to discharge my battery and need a code to get my radion to work again. I've checked the case of the radio and as far as I can work out the radio code is GMOD317S741553 this is stamped on the side, there are a whole heap of other numbers on the lable on the top too so let me know if it's that I need. Any codes, help to avoid the cost and more especially th hastle of getting the codes from Vauxhall really appreciated.
    Mr Scribble

Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
    X