Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Business Code

Hi there,

Recently got a second hand BMW 3 series, the previous owner had attempted to hook up an aux input and in the process unplugged the CD changer. When I try to plug it back in it wont detect any CD's so I figure I will plug it all back in then disconnect the battery and reconnect. I will need a code though as the car didnt come with any manuals. Here is the details in the radio, if there is any other info needed let me know. Or if you have any advice/helpful tips that can help please feel free!

]"]ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

Thanks,

Ben

Originally posted by GlobeMaster
    Hi there,

Recently got a second hand BMW 3 series, the previous owner had attempted to hook up an aux input and in the process unplugged the CD changer. When I try to plug it back in it wont detect any CD's so I figure I will plug it all back in then disconnect the battery and reconnect. I will need a code though as the car didnt come with any manuals. Here is the details in the radio, if there is any other info needed let me know. Or if you have any advice/helpful tips that can help please feel free!

Thanks,

Ben
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
    X