VW Lupo Beta Radio code pleease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Lupo Beta Radio code pleease!

Hiya. Just bought an old VW Lupo. 14years old. Recently had battery and alternator replaced (at least thats something I won't have to do myself!!)

Of course the radio is in safe mode. And no code was known by the previous owner who drove it with iPod playing in his ears!

I bought some removal keys from Halfords and took the radio out.

Here is the number stamped on the radio chassis ; VWZ1Z2Y6464510

I hope someone can help me with the 4digit code.

Many thanks in advance

Gary

Originally posted by yellowlupo
    Hiya. Just bought an old VW Lupo. 14years old. Recently had battery and alternator replaced (at least thats something I won't have to do myself!!)

Of course the radio is in safe mode. And no code was known by the previous owner who drove it with iPod playing in his ears!

I bought some removal keys from Halfords and took the radio out.

Here is the number stamped on the radio chassis ; VWZ1Z2Y6464510

I hope someone can help me with the 4digit code.

Many thanks in advance

Gary
    Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the VW Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

See PM message for suggestions

Comment

Lupo radio code

Originally posted by RegWorts
      Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the VW Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

See PM message for suggestions
      Thank you for trying for me. I'll end up paying I guess!! But thank you to you and to all the volunteers for providing this service. Having a radio to mask all the strange and worrying noises when you buy an old car is a necessity and it's great that you run this forum to help make that happen.

Best wishes,

Gary

Comment

Working...
      X