Mercedes BO 1150 car radio doesnt remember code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes BO 1150 car radio doesnt remember code

Hey, I have this car radio, start it up, enter code, everything works fine, but after I shut down the radio, the next time I start, it asks for code again, is the program faulty or I'm missing something ? how to make the machine remember the code ? please help if you can.

here is the machine

Originally posted by carradioati
    Hey, I have this car radio, start it up, enter code, everything works fine, but after I shut down the radio, the next time I start, it asks for code again, is the program faulty or I'm missing something ? how to make the machine remember the code ? please help if you can.

here is the machine

code 21331,look at the eeprom if it is soldered well.

Comment

I know the code, I can start it, but after I shut down the machine, next time I start, its asking for code again, it does not remember the code. why?

Comment

[QUOTE=carradioati;237229]Hey, I have this car radio, start it up, enter code, everything works fine, but after I shut down the radio, the next time I start, it asks for code again, is the program faulty or I'm missing something ? how to make the machine remember the code ? please help if you can.

You all voltages? (+) I think it has 3 (+)

Comment

here is the machine

There are 2 battery feeds to the radio.

The Main one via the Ignition Switch . This is used to switch the radio ON

The other is a permanently connected battery feed that retains the radio memory features...ie..the code and the radio station settings.

It looks as though it is this permanent battery feed that is missing.

Check the fuses and the connectors/wiring at the rear of the radio

Comment

It has 2+, cables are good, have permanent current flow. isnt there any option in the radio that disables code remembering that activates with buttons ?

Comment

The car radio got pretty dead, does any has a FIS dump ?

Comment

The car radio got pretty dead, does any has a FIS dump ?
                See PM message for suggestions

Comment

Working...
                X