Defender MY2011 radio code lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defender MY2011 radio code lost

Hello everyone, I write from Italy I bought a used Defender MY11 and the old owner does not have the code to unlock the radio. through the VIN number is not associated with any radio.
    I can provide all the numbers that I found:

Serial number: 0001686
    Part number: 7H12 70447 BE
    Manufactured date: 11/05/25

Sorry for my english, but thank you so much for every help!

Originally posted by Chicco
    Hello everyone, I write from Italy I bought a used Defender MY11 and the old owner does not have the code to unlock the radio. through the VIN number is not associated with any radio.
    I can provide all the numbers that I found:

Serial number: 0001686
    Part number: 7H12 70447 BE
    Manufactured date: 11/05/25

Sorry for my english, but thank you so much for every help!
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

PLEASE DO NOT KEEP POSTING THE SAME REQUEST ON THIS FORUM

OTHER POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED

Comment

thanks for the reply, but I have to take the radio to some assistance or I can send photos to a few technical? you have someone to advise me? thank you very much!
      any information or advice me are of great help.
      Chicco

Comment

thanks for the reply, but I have to take the radio to some assistance or I can send photos to a few technical? you have someone to advise me? thank you very much!
        any information or advice me are of great help.
        Chicco
        Take your radio in a decoding workshop.not photo or label.

Comment

another question, this radio is Philips? and if I were addressing an authorized service center philips? Thank you.

Comment

another question, this radio is Philips? and if I were addressing an authorized service center philips? Thank you.
            No it is made by Visteon.Look for a decoding workshop,not a center of Philips or Visteon.

Comment

Working...
            X