Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instructions on how to unlock a ford focus 2010 car stereo code

Hi,

I have a Ford Focus 2010, my car stereo requires a code when I had to change the car battery. The code on my car stereo manual read 3964. How do I keyin this code?
    Thanks.

Neil

Originally posted by needizon
    Hi,

I have a Ford Focus 2010, my car stereo requires a code when I had to change the car battery. The code on my car stereo manual read 3964. How do I keyin this code?
    Thanks.

Neil

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER required code. Sometimes pressing 6 and 1 together or 6-2 shows how much otherwise, remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER is on a sticker on the case. Instruction on the Radio removal can be found here FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Originally posted by needizon
      Hi,

Thanks.

Neil
      Only try entering 3964 ONCE using the instructions below as codes found in the Car Manual are often incorrect

If it does not work then please find the correct Serial Number using the instructions posted in the previous reply

Ford Code Entry Instructions

Once the unit has been turned on the display will show ' CODE - - - -'

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
      Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
      Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
      Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the third digit

To save the code press the [ 5 ] key to accept.

The set should now operate

Comment

Working...
      X