code entry procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code entry procedure

Hi, my clarion set pn9726 u (ck953) constantly displays security. What procedures can i follow so i can clear this and input my code.
    Thanks

Originally posted by wiseudou
    Hi, my clarion set pn9726 u (ck953) constantly displays security. What procedures can i follow so i can clear this and input my code.
    Thanks
    No Traders or Dealers

Link

Comment

Clarion entry procedure

Thanks i got your point. But it is the same clarion pn-9726u Nissan set that i requested its code that i am requesting for its code entry procedure since it's displaying 'security'

Comment

Thanks i got your point. But it is the same clarion pn-9726u Nissan set that i requested its code that i am requesting for its code entry procedure since it's displaying 'security'
        And the Clarion was your second request after the Philips and before the Ford....3 requests within 2 days !

There are no available Code Entry Instructions for this Clarion

RADIO CODE UK | Free Clarion PN9726U Nissan radio code entry instructions and guides

You will have to contact the Main Dealer ( Nissan?)

Comment

this radio is immo locked and the only way is to read the eprom and reset it .

http://s10.rimg.info/982804566a49802...7473dc9808.gif

Comment

Working...
          X