Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defender 07MY code radio

Dear Anybody,

Can anyone help me to unlock my defender 07 radio, the code from dealer couldn't unlock the radio.
    The data as follows :
    Model : XQE500350
    Part No. : 7H12 70447 BB
    CL model No. : CE-6H3205LR02
    Serial No. : 0001535

The code from dealer : 5660

Can anyone help me please.

Originally posted by java
    Dear Anybody,

Can anyone help me to unlock my defender 07 radio, the code from dealer couldn't unlock the radio.
    The data as follows :
    Model : XQE500350
    Part No. : 7H12 70447 BB
    CL model No. : CE-6H3205LR02
    Serial No. : 0001535

The code from dealer : 5660

Can anyone help me please.
    Sorry....We cannot help

If the Main Dealer code does not work then the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts
      Sorry....We cannot help

If the Main Dealer code does not work then the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
      Can you give me advice, if i need to purchase the tools for radio decoding, what kind of tools that can be use for all Land Rover vehicle radio fitted.

Many thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by java
        Can you give me advice, if i need to purchase the tools for radio decoding, what kind of tools that can be use for all Land Rover vehicle radio fitted.

Many thanks,
        Most Landrover codes are only available from the Dealer Database so there is no available software
        See PM

Comment

Working...
        X