Need Code for Clarion CX-501

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Code for Clarion CX-501

I bought this 2-din head unit from Amazon for my 2000 Celica GT-S when it was on sale for 50% off. I've had no problems until recently when I had the battery replaced. Now the unit is locked and I have tried the factory default code, which doesn't work. I never can recall ever putting in a custom code of my own so I don't know why it isn't accepting the '1234' code listed in the manual.

Can anyone help me with a factory code for this unit? I have photos and my receipt from Amazon as proof of purchase.

Clarion
    Model # CX-501
    Serial #: 0033980
    Part #: PE-3402B

Originally posted by Tailgun
    I bought this 2-din head unit from Amazon for my 2000 Celica GT-S when it was on sale for 50% off. I've had no problems until recently when I had the battery replaced. Now the unit is locked and I have tried the factory default code, which doesn't work. I never can recall ever putting in a custom code of my own so I don't know why it isn't accepting the '1234' code listed in the manual.

Can anyone help me with a factory code for this unit? I have photos and my receipt from Amazon as proof of purchase.

Clarion
    Model # CX-501
    Serial #: 0033980
    Part #: PE-3402B
    Sorry.... the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
    X