Renault megane radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault megane radio code

Hi there.I change my battery and now i cant find my radio code.Can anyone help please.
    Model number is 22DC277/62
    Security:O223
    RN277F40594518
    8200256141TO223
    Thanks in advance

Originally posted by timmy_tom
    Hi there.I change my battery and now i cant find my radio code.Can anyone help please.
    Model number is 22DC277/62
    Security:O223
    RN277F40594518
    8200256141TO223
    Thanks in advance
    Try code 1755 or 9759

Comment

radio code

renault megane from 1996 i need radio code

prod:FD0596071029973
      model no:22DC594/62B

RN594FT1029973

i need radio code to unlock
      tnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by katja922
        renault megane from 1996 i need radio code

prod:FD0596071029973
        model no:22DC594/62B

RN594FT1029973

i need radio code to unlock
        tnx in advance
        Try code 3594

Comment

radio code

Originally posted by Dekster
          Try code 3594
          when i enter 3594 how to turn on radio after the last digit? how to radio accept the code?

Comment

Originally posted by Dekster
            Try code 3594
            i entered the code but the radio didn't accept it and froze at :code:..i can't get 0000 to enter the code...what to do? i took out the radio disconneted it took out the battery but nothing works...

Comment

Originally posted by katja922
              i entered the code but the radio didn't accept it and froze at :code:..i can't get 0000 to enter the code...what to do? i took out the radio disconneted it took out the battery but nothing works...
              Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
              FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL
              Note :If you don`t have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ A¬ ] button
              Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' then 0000
              Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
              Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
              Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
              Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit
              If the correct code is now shown on screen,
              press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code
              IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO
              Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
              Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
              Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
              Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed
              Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code
              (Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code )

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62
                Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
                FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL
                Note :If you don`t have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ A¬ ] button
                Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' then 0000
                Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
                Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
                Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
                Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit
                If the correct code is now shown on screen,
                press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code
                IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO
                Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
                Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
                Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
                Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed
                Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code
                (Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code )
                i did when i presed [¬] button it beeped and it appeared code on the screen...

Comment

Many thanks Masterskay62.The radio work again

Comment

Working...
                  X